Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Release||6 December 2004 (Update)|
|High alch||30 coins|
|Low alch||20 coins|
|It's a monkey bar. It looks highly nutritious.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
Monkey bars are obtained from Solihib's Food Stall on Ape Atoll for 50 coins.
Apart from healing 625 life points when eaten, this item is used in farming as part of the payment for protecting a spirit tree.
They help a lot when a player has low Agility and trains at the Ape Atoll agility course. Bring some coins when training, and when low on health, buy some monkey bars to heal.
Store locations[edit | edit source]
This is an auto-generated list (update now). For a full list, see here. For help, see the FAQ.
|Solihib's Food Stall||Ape Atoll||50||Coins||100|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Food and herbs|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||72.5%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included—see here for how to help out!
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The term "monkey bar" is a reference to training and children's playground equipment, called Monkey Bars.
- The Monkey bar shares the same healing amount and icon as the chocolate bar.
- Members' items
- Items that can be disassembled
- Items that are reclaimable on death
- Untradeable items
- Items that disassemble into Organic parts
- Items that disassemble into Crafted parts
- Items that disassemble into Living components
- Items that disassemble into Healthy components
- Items that disassemble into Enhancing components
- Disassemble category/food
- Ape Atoll