Monkey See, Monkey Do is a music track that is unlocked at the Monkey Colony.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 14 December 2010 (Update):
- The ‘Monkey See, Monkey Do’ music track during Do No Evil will now unlock on logging in if a player has progressed beyond that point in the quest.
- The name of this track references the saying "Monkey see, monkey do" which originated in Jamaica and made its way into American culture sometime in the 1920s.
- Even though the unlock hint for this track states that is unlocked during Do No Evil, it is possible to do the whole quest without unlocking it.
- It is possible to have this track play even though you have not unlocked it.
- Different, non unlockable versions of the track play at the monkey Colony. One when it is being set up, one when it is destroyed, and another when it is rebuilt. All three are joined together to consist of the song that the music player plays.
|Part 11 of the Desert quest series|
- Monkey, ghost
- Monkey, ghost, camel
- Monkey, ghost, cat
- Monkey, ghost, cat, camel
- Monkey, ghost, cat, enchanted
- Monkey, ghost, cat, camel, enchanted