Smithing rune dart tips
|50 (51 recommended)|
|The Tourist Trap (Member's quest)|
|Inputs (298,800)||Outputs (1,332,000)|
90 × Rune bar (298,800)
4,500 × Rune dart tip (1,332,000)
While rune dart tips can be smithed by a current free player, they must have previously completed The Tourist Trap, a members-only quest.
Rune dart tips are in recently high demand through its use in fletching. It's recommended that the player is at least level 51 as this allows the player to smith rune 10% faster. It should take around 37 seconds to smith 1 bar into 50 rune dart tips, making it possible to smith 4,500 rune dart tips an hour. For the sake of misclicks/not paying attention, 40 seconds is used in calculations. Otherwise, 97 rune bars can be smithed per hour at a total of 4,865 rune dart tips, bringing the total per hour to 1,116,972.97.
- Deposit all your rune bars into your metal bank via an anvil or forge.
- Click on an anvil.
- Select rune dart tips, and press "spacebar" or click "Begin Project".
- The player will begin smithing the item. Don't wait for smithing to finish.
- Right click on the anvil, select "Open smithing interface", and make another unfinished rune dart.
- Repeat until you have a full inventory of unfinished rune darts.
- Wait for your player to smith all the unfinished rune darts. You will automatically start smithing the next unfinished item. You'll need to interact with the game every 5 minutes or you'll automatically log out.
Despite the requirement being a member's quest, free-to-players can smith them, assuming they have completed the quest beforehand.