Smithing rune bolts (unf)
|50 (51 recommended)|
|Inputs (297,090)||Outputs (864,000)|
90 × Rune bar (297,090)
4,500 × Rune bolts (unf) (864,000)
Rune bolts (unf) are in recently high demand through its use in fletching. It's recommended that the player is at least level 51 as this allows the player to smith rune 10% faster. It should take around 37 seconds to smith 1 bar into 50 rune bolts (unf), making it possible to smith 4,500 rune bolts (unf) an hour. For the sake of misclicks/not paying attention, 40 seconds is used in calculations. Otherwise, 97 rune bars can be smithed per hour at a total of 4,865 rune bolts (unf), bringing the total per hour to 612,875.68.
- Start by clicking on a forge.
- Begin by selecting the rune bolts (unf).
- Right-click on the forge, click "open smithing interface", click begin progress, repeat 27-28 times (this takes around 2 minutes)
- The player will begin smithing the items. This will take approximately 15 minutes. But remember that you're logged out after 5 minutes of inactivity, so check back every now and then.
- When you have done this 4 times, a bit more than an hour (68 minutes) has passed, and you should have 5200 rune bolt tips (unf) in your inventory. You can now sell them on the Grand Exchange, or save up a lot until you find someone that wants to trade them, for a higher value.