Pickpocketing elven workers
91-98 (93+ recommended, 99 is useful for noted drops with the thieving cape)|
Trahaearn exoskeleton set or Master camouflage outfit highly recommended|
Ardougne cloak 3 or higher, or Thieving cape (preferred, if owned) recommended
Five-finger discount aura recommended
Abyssal lurker pouch with Abyssal Lurker scroll (Abyssal Stealth) recommended
Runes for Crystal Mask recommended
God banner recommended
Attuned crystal teleport seed recommended
|Loyalty points for Five-finger discount aura|
Head over to Prifddinas, use the lodestone if you have it unlocked. Walk to one of the clans and start pickpocketing the workers affiliated with the clan. Alternatively, use the Attuned crystal teleport seed to teleport directly to a particular clan. Once you are caught for the third time move to the next clan and start over. You can work your way through the clans both clockwise or counter-clockwise.
The following methods will optimize the stealing itself:
- Wearing the Trahaearn exoskeleton set or Master camouflage outfit (preferred)
- Wearing an Ardougne cloak 3 or higher. Alternatively, wearing a Thieving cape will act as an Ardougne cloak if owned, plus notes all applicable loot
- Having an active Five-finger discount aura
- Using the Crystal Mask spell
- Using an abyssal lurker familiar with an Abyssal Lurker scroll (Abyssal Stealth)
- Wearing Gloves of silence (the Trahaearn exoskeleton and Master camouflage sets have the same benefits, if you own the gloves)
- Any God banner can boost +2 visible Thieving boost for 30 minutes once a day.
- Teleporting around Prifddinas with an Attuned crystal teleport seed will make travelling quicker, full Master camouflage outfit hood teleports as well, provided you are wearing the full set.
Pickpocketing during an active Voice of Seren increases the experience gained, but does not improve drop rates or decrease chance of detection.