Killing spiritual warriors
The profit rate assumes 900 kills per hour and use of the gear setup below. Your actual profit may be higher or lower depending on your speed. Over 1000 kills per hour is possible with fully optimised gear and an Inquisitor staff, at the expense of AFK time.
The main priority of this setup is boosting damage and accuracy against the warriors to maximise drops. To this end, the Undead Slayer perk, Salve amulet (e), and 3 pieces of ghost hunter equipment provide a total 37% bonus damage against the warriors, drastically increasing kills per hour (with the ghost hunter equipment also providing an extra 10% experience per hour).
Secondly, this setup is designed to allow for high kills per hours with minimum game interaction. Potion reservoirs are used to allow players to stay AFK for up to five minutes at a time, only checking back in to note potions. Players who don't mind checking in more often can use weapon poison+++ and Torment along with super prayer renewal potions and an ancient elven ritual shard to upkeep prayer.
This setup incorporates many of the suggested items to maximise efficiency for minimum effort. An enhanced gold accumulator is assumed to be on the toolbelt, and the Luck of the Dwarves relic power is assumed to be activated, freeing up the ring slot for a ring of vigour. The ancestor spirits aura is used since it procs frequently and hits hard. The combination of Enhanced Excalibur, Sacrifice, and a blood necklace take care of sustain. With this setup, players only need to check in once every five minutes. A legendary pet is recommended to pick up potion drops.
This setup is designed for balancing maximum AFK time and minimum requirements. Potion reservoirs allow players to only check in once every five minutes (to prevent being kicked to lobby) to note potions. The combination of Ice Asylum, a blood necklace, and Sacrifice means players don't need to worry about health. This inventory support four-hour trips and can be easily scaled up by adding more aggression flasks (at the cost of being able to pick up fewer potions.) A legendary pet should be used to automatically pick up potion drops.
Precise 6 and Equilibrium 4 are used as cheap perks that can still speed up kills per hour by over 15%. Biting 2 and Undead Slayer are also relatively easy to get on one armour gizmo using seven direct components, one undead component, and one living component. Lastly, Scavenging 3 is used to indirectly increase profits from the large amounts of free components it will give when killing spiritual warriors.
Aftershock 4 is an excellent AoE damage perk, and it makes a good combo with Planted Feet (Precise 5 and Planted Feet make a very slightly less effective combo, but are much less expensive and make minimal difference when compared to Aftershock 4 + Planted Feet). Ruthless 3 gives a constant 7.5% damage boost due to high kill rates, and comboes very easily with Equilibrium 4 for additional damage. Biting 4 is used as the best damage boosting armour perk when taking AoE damage into account, made even better when comboed with Undead Slayer. Lastly, Scavenging 4 (ideally alone, since Looting clutters up the loot drops) gives boatloads of free components.
Spiritual warriors commonly drop a variety of salvage items, which the spring cleaner will alchemise directly to coins for the bulk of money made from this method. Magic notepaper should be used to note the potions and herbs that the player desires - you will make quite a bit of extra money per hour doing so without significantly impacting kills per hour if using area loot. Magic notepaper costs 344 coins each. Stone spirits, while not as profitable, can also be collected due to being easily stackable. A gem bag may also be useful to collect uncut gems.
Combat-wise, spiritual warriors are not particularly threatening, meaning even medium level armour is enough to tank their attacks. With a tier 90 staff, Enhanced Excalibur and the Sacrifice ability can provide enough healing to sustain you without the use of Soul Split or food. If these items are not available, a Bunyip familiar or the sharks the warriors drop should provide the extra healing required.
The ideal location to fight spiritual warriors is the small room of the Sunken Pyramid, requiring 99 and five total spiritual warrior souls for a player to set up. This keeps the player away from other monsters in the dungeon, which can impede kill rates. Make sure to select the warrior(s) of your choosing before starting this method, for this determines the perks the player is aiming for.
Each god's warriors drop warpriest of their faction as a rare tertiary drop. With the appropriate Invention level, these may be disassembled into components for use in gizmo shells. Armadylean, Saradominist and Zamorakian warriors are ideal for this method because their warpriest drops can be converted into said god's components - Armadyl components can be turned into Precise 6 combos, Zamorak components can be turned into Impatient, Devoted, and Imp-Souled, while Saradomin components are used with Zamorak components for a Devoted and Impatient combo, all of which are incredibly valuable for high-level bossing (apart from Imp-Souled, which is a very good skilling perk). Bandos components can be used for Genocidal, but this sees very little use outside of Slayer purposes and thus, Bandosian warriors are highly discouraged. Note that the warpriest drops only occur based on what the player does not currently own. It is recommended to keep the curiass and greaves (body and legs) in the bank, since they have a warning prompt when attempting to disassemble them; the other parts do not.
With both a spring cleaner and an advanced gold accumulator, players can easily make significant amounts of money while only checking the game at 5 minute intervals to top off their potion effects, loot items and heal if need be.
The following items and abilities are useful for fully optimizing experience, kills, and profit per hour, in rough order of most useful to least useful:
- Advanced gold accumulator - passively collects an extra 1,036,800 per hour in raw coin drops
- Dominion marker (stage 4) - when used in conjunction with berserk blood essence, players can boost stats to near-overload levels for almost no cost
- Berserk blood essence - if using a Dominion marker (stage 4)
- Scavenging 3+ - gives large amounts of free components, increasing profits by roughly 1,379,124 per hour (with Scavenging 4 on level 20 equipment, assuming augmentors, equipment siphons, and mechanised chinchompas are made)
- Legendary pet - automatically collect most drops and save time looting
- Can also bank the Slayer Codex once the dungeon is entered to save an inventory space
- Auras, rotated through the following:
- Ancestor spirits aura - procs frequently at spiritual warriors and deals significant extra damage (best aura for spiritual warriors, use whenever possible)
- Dark magic aura - gives some minor extra free damage
- Penance aura - allows for occasional free usage of Torment
- Inspiration aura - gives some minor free adrenaline which slightly boosts dps
- Luck of the Dwarves or Luck of the Dwarves (relic power) - for access to rare drop table and chance of Hazelmere's signet ring
- Ring of vigour - if using the Luck of the Dwarves relic power, for some extrafree adrenaline and damage
- Inquisitor staff - best-in-slot staff for spiritual warriors due to it's passive effect combined with the charge drain rate of a tier 80 weapon
- Fury of the Small - allows for more frequent thresholds and ultimates for slightly higher kills per hour
- Greater Chain - very nice ability for some extra damage. Should be used if already owned, but currently a little too expensive to be worthwhile for most people if buying only for warriors
- Slayer Codex - 50 souls in the Slayer Codex grants access to a free Sunken Pyramid teleport
- XP Capacitor 5000 (inactive) - XP Capacitors can each be charged in roughly 3 hours at spiritual warriors, increasing profits by 551,145 per hour
- Ectoplasmator - free prayer experience
- Herbicide - if used with the collector upgrade and the herb bag, players can gain an additional profit of 192,802 per hour
- Herb bag - if using herbicide collector upgrade
- Gem bag (upgraded) - spiritual warriors often drop uncut gems from the rare drop table, up to and including dragonstones
- Dominion medallion and upgrades - 3 free daily teleports to the Dominion Tower, to quickly reclaim a lost Dominion Marker
- As the Rooster Crows Tier 2 - gives a 10% drop chance increase to ghostly essence while fighting ghosts, including spiritual warriors, increasing profits by an extra 12,533 per hour
- Undead Slayer - if already owned, can be manually used when checking in every 5 minutes to speed kills up slightly; otherwise, not worth the investment if used only for spiritual warriors
- Golden Touch - if already owned, can be manually used every other minute to alchemise drops. Can save a lot of springs over time as well as generate some profit from unstackable drops.