Harvesting luminous energy
|Sliske's endgame recommended|
|Turned in a completed memory-storage bot (Cres) to the Archivist|
6,700 × Luminous energy (1,587,900)
Luminous energy is usually in demand for those who want the extra Divination experience from converting memories with energy, or those who want to train Invention. Level 90 Divination is required to harvest luminous energy, but having level 93 gives the best chances of harvesting enriched luminous memories. Remember that every 20 minutes starting on the hour, an enriched wisp will spawn. Harvest it for a guaranteed supply of enriched memories. Enriched memories can be converted to twice the energy that normal memories can.
For maximum profit, convert all memories into energy (option one). Converting memories to energy produces energies at approximately 6,700 per hour. If better experience gain is desired, players can convert their memories into experience (option two) instead. This method yields approximately 3,000 energies per hour, 711,000 profit per hour, and 71,000 experience per hour.
Further profit could be achieved via the following means:
- an elder divination outfit provides a 7% chance to harvest double memories and energy at once, and a 5% chance to harvest five times the normal memory from a wisp
- a nightmare muspah familiar gives a 3% passive boost towards finding enriched memories and has a 5% chance to obtain four times the energy from wisps
- depending on the tier, the enrichment aura increases the chance of getting an enriched memory by up to 15%
- the Ring of Whispers gives an invisible +3 boost to the player's Divination level
- a grace of the elves randomly causes a Seren spirit to spawn, awarding the player with items from the rare drop table
- a luck-enhancing item increases the chance of obtaining a clue scroll while training Divination and offers improve access to the rare drop table
- an energy-gathering scrimshaw gives a 15% chance (or 20% for the superior version) of doubling the energy received
- the Divine Conversion relic power allows the player to convert their entire inventory of memories at once
- having turned in a completed memory-storage bot (Cres) to the Archivist permanently increases the energy gained when converting memories