Finding Zamorak mjolnirs
|Making History, Enchanted key (miniquest), The Dig Site (for Dig Site pendant teleport)|
|Be in a Clan.|
|Inputs (418,881)||Outputs (7,782,200)|
|240,000 x Coins (240,000)|
40 x Magic notepaper (56,960)
0.24 x Fortunate components (121,921)
|40 x Zamorak mjolnir (7,782,200)|
The profit rate assumes 40 Zamorak mjolnirs an hour. Your actual profit may be higher or lower depending on the teleports available to you, whether you have Bladed Dive/Mobile, how much attention you pay to the game, and whether you are using The Light Within trick.
Mjolnirs can be hunted for again after completion of the Enchanted key miniquest. To be eligible, the player must not own any mjolnirs or the enchanted key. There are two ways that can be achieved: using the drop trick to trick Jorral into thinking we aren't in possession of any mjolnirs, or by starting The Light Within and not completing the section that requires you to use the Enchanted key because it allows you to obtain a key even if you already have a mjolnir. The order of mjolnirs is always the same (Guthix, Saradomin, then Zamorak).
- Teleport to the Outpost with a traveller's necklace (2), talk to Jorral
- (Guthix) Dig Site pendant teleport to the Exam Centre (3), run west
- (Saradomin) Teleport to the Clan Camp south of Falador via Clan vexillum (1), go north
- (Zamorak) Teleport to the Duel Arena via a ring of duelling (1), go north-west
- Use magic notepaper on the Zamorak mjolnir and drop/disassemble the other mjolnirs
- Repeat, but drop your stack of mjolnirs before talking to Jorral, then pick them up afterwards
- If you are using The Light Within trick, you do not have to note/drop the mjolnirs.
The Guthix and Saradomin mjolnirs are not worth noting, so it is recommended to drop or disassemble them, but you must keep them in your inventory until the Zamorak mjolnir is obtained. Due to slow sale rates on the Grand Exchange, gold per hour may vary.