|Profit per instance|
|249,255 per instance|
|Minimum recurrence time|
|2,991,061 per hour|
|Skill requirements||Quest requirements|
|85 (120 recommended)||
My Arm's Big Adventure recommended|
Plague's End recommended
|Item requirements||Other requirements|
Farming equipment on tool belt
|Falador shield 2 for an experience boost at the Falador patch.|
|Inputs (103,349)||Outputs (352,604)|
8 × Torstol seed (51,032)
8 × Ultracompost (42,472)
0.25 × Juju farming potion (4) (9,228)
0.13 × Ring of duelling (8) (616.5)
122 × Grimy torstol (346,480)
0.96 × Torstol seed (6,124)
- Magic secateurs from A Fairy Tale I - Growing Pains, which boosts crop yield by 10%.
- Greenfingers aura, which boosts crop yield by 3%, 5%, 7%, 10%, or 15% depending on tier.
- Juju farming potion from Herblore Habitat, which gives a 33% chance of picking double herbs, effectively increasing crop yield by 33%.
- Master farmer outfit, which boosts crop yield by 10%.
- Scroll of life, which gives a 10% chance of returning your seed after you've harvested the crop.
- Modified farmer's hat, which gives a 2% chance of returning your seed after you've planted it.
Without these items, one could expect an average of around 7.23 herbs per patch at level 85, around 57.84 per run, but with all of the above, an average of 15.25 herbs per patch at level 120 can be achieved, or around 122 per run.
The Farmer's outfit, Crop farmer outfit or Master farmer outfit, and Falador shield 2 or higher will also increase experience gained.
Start your run with 8 torstol seeds, 8 ultracomposts, stored with the tool leprechaun, transportation to get to all eight patches and whatever yield and experience-boosting items you have. At each location, harvest any available herbs, note them with the tool leprechaun, compost the patch, and plant a new seed.
- If you've completed My Arm's Big Adventure, Teleport to Trollheim and use the agility shortcuts to the west. Continue through an area filled with aggressive trolls and into the stronghold. Run south through the stronghold, to a door, and then north to a ladder. Climb it to get to the patch. The Livid Farm spell Trollheim Teleport (Lunar) can also be used, but you must be on lunar spells. If the lunar teleport is not used, to ensure the juju farming potion lasts long enough it's recommended to start with this patch since running to it from the top of the Trollheim mountain takes a full minute.
- Use the Ring of duelling to teleport to Het's Oasis. Run north to the Garden of Kharid patch.
- Use the cabbage port option on your Explorer's ring to teleport to the patch south of Falador .
- Use the Modified farmer's hat to teleport directly to Morytania allotment, or empty the Ectophial to Port Phasmatys and run west.
- Teleport to Ardougne and run north-east, or use the Ardougne cloak teleport to get to the patch instantly.
- Teleport to Catherby lodestone and run northwest until you reach the patch north of Catherby.
- If you've completed Plague's End teleport to Prifddinas using Crystal teleport seed and selecting Crwys.
- Teleport to the Wilderness Herb patch via the Wilderness sword 1 or higher. It is recommended that you bank any other herbs or valuables first, to reduce the value you are risking. To leave use the Wilderness obelisk nearby to reach lower level Wilderness.
It is strongly recommended to check the live prices on the Grand Exchange before making large investments in any method.
All prices on this page are cached, meaning it is possible that they appear out of date.
To force a new cache of this page, click this link.
If a money making method is out of date, you can edit it or leave a message on the talk page.