Creating small classic and large historic crates
|20 (81 for Auto dis. machine) |
5 (depends on upgrades)
|Ring of Whispers (recommended) |
Elder rune mattock (or higher)
Invention master cape (optional)
Master archaeologist's outfit (optional)
|Guild shop mattock base precision upgrade No. 2 (recommended, or higher) |
Hotspot Calc (determining how many Venator's per hour you can obtain, per your input)
|Inputs (4,570,000)||Outputs (9,080,723.52)|
40 × Venator light crossbow (0)
40 × Venator dagger (0)
1,120 × Third Age iron (1,927,520)
1,120 × Zarosian insignia (2,216,480)
100 × Green dragonhide body (426,000)
0.72 × Small crate (classic components) (2,229,664.32)
1.28 × Large crate (historic components) (6,851,059.2)
This profit rate assumes 80 artefacts obtained per hour. Using the bare minimum: Elder rune mattock and precision upgrade No. 2, while being AFK (99% activity time). Depending on your equipment and upgrades, can increase the artefacts per hour.
- Buy 1,120 of each material from the GE. Use the Restore calc to determine how much you need depending on how many artefacts you gain per hour.
- Disassemble the green dragonhide bodies (with Invention master cape worn or on the skillcape stand) by yourself, or put them in an Auto disassembler mk. II for idle components (larger quantities).
- Excavate Venator remains to obtain artefacts.
- Once you have obtained at least 80 in total, go to the workbench and restore them.
- Disassemble the restored artefacts as you finish them off. They cannot be stacked or noted.
- Head to an invention workbench to create small classic and large historic crates.