The modified shaman's headdress is made by using a shaman's headdress on a shaman's headdress add-on. In addition to granting a 1% Summoning experience bonus, players can receive spirit shards from the headdress once a day. The amount received is dependent on how many pieces of the shaman's outfit a player owns. The player receives 300 if they own less than 4 pieces of the outfit, or 500 if they have 4 or more. Players can also teleport to the Bogrog three times a day. In addition, while infusing pouches, there is a 5% chance of saving a charm. The headdress' charm saving function is prioritised over the spirit gems.
300 spirit shards are worth 7,500. 500 spirit shards are worth 12,500.
The update history project
is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here
for how to help out!
- patch 4 February 2019 (Update):
- Will now give the correct number of items.
- patch 18 December 2017 (Update):
- It is no longer possible to save more charms than are used when crafting Summoning pouches.
- patch 27 October 2014 (Update):
- Having a full inventory when claiming chronicles or spirit shards from upgraded skill outfit headgear no longer causes the items to drop to the floor.