The modified shaman's headdress is made by using a shaman's headdress on a shaman's headdress add-on. In addition to granting a 1% Summoning experience bonus, players can receive spirit shards from the headdress once a day. The amount received is dependent on how many pieces of the shaman's outfit a player owns. The player receives 300 if they own fewer than 4 pieces of the outfit, or 500 if they have 4 or more. Players can also teleport to the Bogrog three times a day. In addition, while infusing pouches, there is a 5% chance of saving a charm. The headdress' charm saving function is prioritised over the spirit gems.
300 spirit shards are worth 7,500. 500 spirit shards are worth 12,500.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 4 February 2019 (Update):
- Will now give the correct number of items.
- patch 18 December 2017 (Update):
- It is no longer possible to save more charms than are used when crafting Summoning pouches.
- patch 27 October 2014 (Update):
- Having a full inventory when claiming chronicles or spirit shards from upgraded skill outfit headgear no longer causes the items to drop to the floor.