|Employed||2014 ─ 29 October 2019|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Mod Shauny was a community manager for RuneScape. He began working on RuneScape in January 2016; prior to this time he was working on other Jagex games including Transformers Universe and Ace of Spades.
Mod Shauny was known for interacting with the RuneScape community on a regular basis through mediums including Reddit and the RuneScape Forums. As well as being a community manager, he has also created some content of his own that is included in the game. He appeared in Game Jam (October 2018), where he worked on designs for grouping system inspect, Raids practice mode, and the Guardians of Armadyl quest.
Shauny left Jagex on 29 October 2019. The main reason given for his departure was due to being offered a position that allowed him to spend more time with his family and progress in his career.
Contributions[edit | edit source]
- Raids Boss Pets
- Sliske's Endgame interaction cutscenes
- Clan Avatar rework
- Clan citadel/system improvements
- The ability to use skyboxes and filters from the Orb of oculus and globe icon on the minimap.
- Allow hardcore/ironman to stand out on broadcasts
- Practice of any enrage at Telos
- Raids Practice Mode
- Ability to visit a friends' Uncharted Isle
- Tooltip to display clues in your Charos Clue Carrier
- Friends Chat protection for boss instances
- LootScape for content creators
- Clan Cup - Big Game Hunter
- Custom colours for hitsplats.
- Dynamically updating Dungeoneering map.
- Changes to item tooltips, including showing charge left.
- Debuff bar and buff bar additions
- The ability to broadcast your boss kill times
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Mod Shauny is well known for his love of goebies.
References[edit | edit source]
- ^ Jagex. Mod Shauny's Twitter account. 8 October 2019. (Archived from the original on 8 October 2019.)
- ^ RuneScape. Shauny leaving jagex. 8 October 2019. (Archived from the original on 2 June 2021.)
- ^ Maikeru RS. Mod Shauny's Honest Answers! - Trimming Armour Podcast #10 w/ Mod Shauny. 30 October 2019. (Archived from the original on 2 June 2021.)
- ^ Jagex. Mod Shauny's Twitter account. (Archived from the original on 28 October 2019.) Mod Shauny: "Hitsplats: Here's a video I took of it in action, choose a colour for yourself or other players"
- ^ Jagex. Mod Shauny's Twitter account. (Archived from the original on 28 October 2019.) Mod Shauny: "Been plugging away at a map that dynamically updates as you play DG, would love feedback on it! :)"
- ^ Jagex. Mod Shauny's Twitter account. (Archived from the original on 28 October 2019.)