For this item's upgraded variants, see +1
Mithril gauntlets are tier 30 melee hands armour. They require level 30 Defence to wear.
They can be made at a forge and anvil using 1 mithril bar, requiring 400 progress to complete, granting a total of 120 Smithing experience. They can be upgraded to mithril gauntlets + 1 with another 1 bar.
|120 XP||-||Varies [recipe 1]||790|
| Smithing level||30|
|You must use a normal Anvil or Forge|
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- update 3 February 2020 (Update):
- Adjusted disassembly to give 4 materials per bar used in creating the item from scratch
- ninja 17 August 2015 (Update):
- Various gauntlets are now dropped from additional NPCs:
- Bronze - goblins
- Iron - minotaurs
- Steel - flesh crawlers
- Black - black knights
- Mithril - moss giants
- Adamant - ankou
- Rune - hellhounds
- Mithril gauntlets were originally obtained as a reward from the Fist of Guthix minigame. They were changed in the 10 August 2015 update to drop from monsters; this was later replaced with salvages with the Mining and Smithing rework.