Mithril bolts (unf) are made by a player with level 30 Smithing using a mithril bar on an anvil. You get 50 mithril bolts (unf) for each mithril bar and gain 120 Smithing experience, requiring 400 progress to complete. At level 54 fletching, you can add feathers to make mithril bolts. Each bolt will grant 5 fletching experience.
At current Grand Exchange prices, making 50 unfinished bolts out of a Mithril bar will earn the player 2,271 coins (18.93 coins per XP without bonus XP).
Mithril bolts (unf) ×50
|120 XP||-||Varies [recipe 1]||3,050|
| Smithing level||30|
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 8 February 2016 (Update):
- Mithril bolts (unf) can now be disassembled.
- ninja 12 January 2015 (Update):
- There is now a left-click 'Feather' option on unfinished bolts.
- In May of 2011, a Make-X option was added to attach feathers to bolts. Previously, players had to manually click on the feathers and the bolts to make them.