Quick guide for Missing My Mummy
Overview[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Leela in Draynor Village.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Official length||Medium to Long|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
For total completion:
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
Required for total completion:
|Enemies to defeat|
Pharaoh's pyramid[edit | edit source]
Note: Players will need to kill monsters, bring armour and weapons appropriate for your combat level.
- Talk to Leela, north of the Draynor Village jail.
- Head to the pyramid, south of Uzer (fairy ring DLQ, run east)
- Rummage and kill the skeleton just east of the entrance for a canopic jar.
- Head into the large northern chamber, rummage and kill the southern skeleton near the hallway for the pyramid journal. Note: The pyramid journal doesn't appear in area loot, you need to right click to take it.
- Head north-west and through the imposing doors to the south.
- Kill the three skeletons in the room for a mummy hand and the scroll of the dead. Note: The mummy hand and scroll of the dead don't appear in area loot, you need to right click to take them.
- Return to Leela.
- Use spice on your jug of wine.
- Use wheat on your empty pot.
Reclaiming the papyri[edit | edit source]
- These steps are only required to rebuild the mummy to 100%, which is required for the The Temple at Senntisten quest. If you are not interested in doing that quest, then skip these steps.
- The scroll of praise:
- The copied name papyrus and mummy's name papyrus:
- Play the Sorceress's Garden minigame and obtain a mug of Sq'irkjuice.
- Right click and use your sq'irkjuice on Ali Morrisane (near the Silk Trader in Al Kharid).
- Talk to him with a Ring of charos (a) equipped. Retrieving the mummy's name papyrus will only work after talking to the Wise Old Man during the Garden of Tranquillity quest as the ring does not allow you to persuade people before this step. .
- He will give you a copied name papyrus, talk to him again until you get a mummy's name papyrus. .
- Return to the pyramid with prayer points.
- Again open the imposing door in the north-west corner.
- Kill the golem and descend the stairs (Note: You may be placed in the mummy's tomb after descending the stairs, past the puzzle. If so, you will need to cross the puzzle to do the next 4 steps).
- Find a path of blue and green blocks or of red and yellow blocks all the way through.
- Go across the tiled room and collect the first canopic jar to the west of the northern staircase. (If you spawn at the bottom of the northern staircase simply pick up the canopic jar to the west).
- Collect the 2 remaining canopic jars and mummy with no hand in the tunnels.
- Use the mummy hand on the mummy with no hand.
- Return to the tiled room and cross back towards the Empty Sarcophagus.
Restoring the tomb[edit | edit source]
- Place jar on the shelves 4 times.
- Fill the empty sarcophagus.
- Pray at the 6 broken statues.
- Repair the chair and table.
- Replace the pot and jug.
- Run east and light the enchanted sconces in the order: south, north, west, east. Shadows will spawn and must be killed between each sconce lighting.
- Create the statue on the empty base, then carve it 2 times.
- Talk to the Pharaoh Queen who has appeared in front of the table to give her the 3 papyri. (Not required for quest completion, only for 100% rebuild)
- Right-click check-progress on your pyramid journal to verify you've rebuilt the mummy 75%, otherwise check any parts missed. (Or 100% if you want to finish the mummy)
- Talk to Leela.
- Quest complete!
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 1 quest point
- 5,000 coins
- 7,000 experience lamp
- Access to the Amascut altar in the Pharaoh Queen's burial chamber, giving extra prayer points at the cost of some life points.
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys (Ironman accounts will not receive these)
- Additional rewards/activities
Experience earned while completing the mummy:
- 2,100 experience
- 2,100 experience
- 5,000 experience
- 6,500 experience
- 3,350 experience
- 3,000 experience
- Music unlocked
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
Missing My Mummy is directly required for the following quests/miniquests:
- 'Phite Club
- Full completion of Azzanadra's Quest
- Full completion of Battle of the Monolith (miniquest)
- Children of Mah
- City of Senntisten
- Full completion of Curse of the Black Stone
- Desperate Measures
- Full completion of Desperate Times
- Dimension of Disaster
- Dimension of Disaster: Curse of Arrav
- Dishonour among Thieves
- Eye of Het I (miniquest)
- Eye of Het II (miniquest)
- Fate of the Gods
- Full completion of Heart of Stone
- Full completion of Hero's Welcome
- Kindred Spirits
- Koschei's Troubles
- Mahjarrat Memories
- Full completion of Missing, Presumed Death
- Full completion of Nadir (saga)
- Nomad's Elegy
- Once Upon a Time in Gielinor: Finale
- Full completion of Once Upon a Time in Gielinor: Fortunes
- One of a Kind
- Our Man in the North
- Rebuilding Edgeville
- Ritual of the Mahjarrat
- Sins of the Father
- Sliske's Endgame
- Tales of Nomad
- The Light Within
- The Mighty Fall
- The Temple at Senntisten
- Full completion of The World Wakes
|Part 8 of the Desert quest series|