The Miscellania and Etceteria Dungeon is a dungeon that runs underneath Miscellania and Etceteria. It can be accessed during and after the Royal Trouble quest. It is accessed via the dungeon entrances on either island. The Miscellania entrance is closest to the subterranean village, while the Etceteria entrance is closest to the sea snakes. A chamber to the Giant Sea Snake is close to the Etceteria exit; however, this cannot be accessed once the Giant Sea Snake is defeated.
The Fremennik youths' camp in the cave.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 2 October 2013 (Update):
- An obscure curtain in the caves beneath Miscellania has been removed.
- patch 10 September 2013 (Update):
- Some flaws with the roofing of the buildings in Miscellania Underground have been fixed.
- patch 26 September 2012 (Update):
- The Dungeon entrance on Etceteria is no longer covered in grass.
- patch 31 January 2012 (Update):
- Some roofs in Miscellania and Etceteria dungeon are once again attached to the buildings.
- patch 14 June 2011 (Update):
- A platform no longer clips with the ground in the Miscellania dungeon.