Milestone cape (90)
|Milestone cape (90)|
|Release||3 May 2011 (Update)|
|High alch||54 coins|
|Low alch||36 coins|
|A cape worn by those who've achieved at least level 90 in all skills.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The milestone cape (90) is a cape available to players with at least level 90 in all skills. It can be woven at a loom, found at the Falador farm, the Crafting Tutor in Taverley, or at the Cadarn Clan in Prifddinas. It requires nine balls of wool to weave and level 90 in all skills (excluding elite skills) to make, giving 90 Crafting experience. This cape, along with all milestone capes, can be stored in a player-owned house cape rack.
This cape has the fourth highest experience requirement to wear after the completionist cape, master quest cape, and max cape, requiring at least 144,350,964 total exp. It also requires a minimum total level of 2,431 and a minimum combat level of 126. Levels cannot be boosted to make any of the milestone capes.
Elite skills such as Invention do not count towards the requirement.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||4.5||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Creation[edit | edit source]
|Must have level 90 in all skills except elite skills like Invention|
|Ball of wool||9||1,415||12,735|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 11 December 2012 (Update):
- Players can now store the First Tower gear, the Scarecrow mask, Jester items, * Milestone capes and the Fake Beak in a Dragon Keepsake Box.
- update 20 November 2012 (Update):
- All milestone capes received an armour bonus of 4, previously having no stats.
- patch 2 April 2012 (Update):
- The milestone capes no longer state that 120 Dungeoneering is required to wield them.