Milestone cape (70)
|Milestone cape (70)|
|Release||3 May 2011 (Update)|
|High alch||42 coins|
|Low alch||28 coins|
|A cape worn by those who've achieved at least level 70 in all skills.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The milestone cape (70) is a cape available to members with at least level 70 in all skills. It can be woven at a loom and requires seven balls of wool to weave, giving 70 Crafting experience. This cape, along with all milestone capes, can be stored in a player-owned house cape rack.
To wear this cape, players must have at least 19,915,929 experience, a total level of 1,891 and a combat level of 98.
Elite skills such as Invention do not count towards the requirement.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||4.5||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Creation[edit | edit source]
|Must have level 70 in all skills except elite skills like Invention|
|Ball of wool||7||971||6,797|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 11 December 2012 (Update):
- Players can now store the First Tower gear, the Scarecrow mask, Jester items, * Milestone capes and the Fake Beak in a Dragon Keepsake Box.
- update 20 November 2012 (Update):
- All milestone capes received an armour bonus of 4, previously having no stats.
- patch 2 April 2012 (Update):
- The milestone capes no longer state that 120 Dungeoneering is required to wield them.