Milestone cape (50)
|Milestone cape (50)|
|Release||3 May 2011 (Update)|
|High alch||30 coins|
|Low alch||20 coins|
|A cape worn by those who've achieved at least level 50 in all skills.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The milestone cape (50) is a cape available to players with at least level 50 in all skills. It can be woven at a loom, found at the Falador farm, the Crafting Tutor in Taverley, or at the Cadarn Clan in Prifddinas. It requires five balls of wool to weave, requires 50 Crafting and gives 50 experience. It can be made by anyone with the required Crafting level and at least level 50 for all skills. This cape, along with all milestone capes, can be stored in a player-owned house cape rack.
To wield this cape, players must have at least 2,735,991 experience, a total level of 1,351 and a minimum combat level of 70.
Elite skills such as Invention do not count towards the requirement.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||4.5||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Creation[edit | edit source]
|Must have level 50 in all skills except elite skills like Invention|
|Ball of wool||5||1,032||5,160|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 11 December 2012 (Update):
- Players can now store the First Tower gear, the Scarecrow mask, Jester items, * Milestone capes and the Fake Beak in a Dragon Keepsake Box.
- update 20 November 2012 (Update):
- All milestone capes received an armour bonus of 4, previously having no stats.
- patch 2 April 2012 (Update):
- The milestone capes no longer state that 120 Dungeoneering is required to wield them.