Milestone cape (10)
|Milestone cape (10)|
|Release||3 May 2011 (Update)|
|High alch||6 coins|
|Low alch||4 coins|
|A cape worn by those who've achieved at least level 10 in all skills.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The milestone cape (10) is a cape available to players with at least level 10 in all skills. It can be woven at a loom, found at the Falador farm, the Crafting Tutor in Taverley, or at the Cadarn Clan in Prifddinas. It requires one ball of wool to weave, requires 10 Crafting and gives 10 experience. It can be made by anyone with the required Crafting level and at least level 10 for all skills. This cape, along with all milestone capes can be stored in a player-owned house cape rack.
To wield this cape, players must have at least 31,158 experience, a total level of 271 and a combat level of 14.
Elite skills such as Invention do not count towards the requirement.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||4.5||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Creation[edit | edit source]
|Must have level 10 in all skills except elite skills like Invention|
|Ball of wool||1||1,149||1,149|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- update 20 November 2012 (Update):
- All milestone capes received an armour bonus of 4, previously having no stats.
- patch 2 April 2012 (Update):
- The milestone capes no longer state that 120 Dungeoneering is required to wield them.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When the Capes of Distinction were first introduced, the requirements to craft the milestone capes was just the respective Crafting level. Having the respective level in all skills in order to craft the cape was added at a later date. The requirements to wear the capes were the same, however.