|Release date||4 June 2007 (Update)|
|Location(s)||Tower between Captured Temple and Ice Mountain|
|Examine||A slightly insane princess.|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Miazrqa (pronounced My-az-ra) is a princess of Asgarnia, the great niece of King Vallance and second cousin twice-removed of the witch of Taverley, Nora T. Hagg. She can be found at the tower between Captured Temple and Ice Mountain, south of the Mind altar.
Miazrqa was in possession of a pendant that was a sentimental gift from her mother until she lost it while visiting her cousin, causing her great distress. She also has a close bond with her cousin, Nora, being privy to the existence of her experiments and complicit in some of her crimes, alluding to eating a farmer, whom got transformed into a chicken after attacking one of Nora's pet experiments, together with her as well as the unlawful imprisonment of Rupert the Beard for a promised reward from Nora.
During the events of Grim Tales, she upholds her end of the bargain of releasing Rupert after the player returns the pendant she lost and shows some degree of morality as she expresses disgust at the kidnapping of Winkin, offering her assistance to Rupert and her tower as a operations base for his investigations.
Family[edit | edit source]
|King Raddallin †|
|King Vallance||Unknown||Nora T. Hagg|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- ^ Miazrqa, "Grim Tales", RuneScape. "I am the great niece of King Vallance himself."
- ^ Rupert the Beard, "Grim Tales", RuneScape. "I'm in a bit of a fix right now. You see, the princess down there has this horrible relative who happens to be a witch."
- ^ Rupert the Beard, "Grim Tales", RuneScape. "Stepmother? Ho! Good lord, no. No king in his right mind would marry a hag like that! No, this is her evil second-cousin, twice-removed."
- ^ Miazrqa, "Grim Tales", RuneScape. "I was at my second-cousin's house just the other day when I suddenly dropped a valuable pendant that I was wearing. The chain must have broken, you see."
- ^ Miazrqa, "Grim Tales", RuneScape. "As I'm sure you will believe, I was most upset as the pendant was a gift from my mother. I simply must get it back somehow."
- ^ Miazrqa, "Grim Tales", RuneScape. "Oh yes, those are her little darlings. I shudder to think what she might do if something were to happen to any of them."
- ^ Miazrqa, "Grim Tales", RuneScape. "Indeed! Tried to choke the poor thing with it. Anyway, my cousin went into a frightful rage and turned that wretched farmer into one of his own chickens. We had a lovely roast meal that day. Happy memories."
- ^ Miazrqa, "Grim Tales", RuneScape. "You are a nosy young person! Well, if you must know, he's in there because I have caught him for someone."
- ^ Miazrqa, "Grim Tales", RuneScape. "No, I don't think so. I will be nicely rewarded for catching him."
- ^ Miazrqa, "Grim Tales", RuneScape. "What?! Never! That's absolutely awful! How could she? Oh, that's just..so..so..mean!"
- ^ Miazrqa, "Grim Tales", RuneScape. "Really? You may tell him I will help him in any way I can."
- ^ Player character, "Grim Tales", RuneScape. "Yes. Miazrqa has said she would like to help you with your investigations and that you can use this tower as your base of operations if you want."