Culinaromancer's gloves, commonly known as metal gloves, can be bought from the Culinaromancer's Chest, which is unlocked after the first section of the Recipe for Disaster quest. By completing successive subquests in Recipe for Disaster, a player may unlock progressively better gloves. Metal gloves are untradeable and hence cannot be sold back to the chest after buying them, though they can be alchemised to recover some of the cost, or disassembled for Invention components.
While all of the metal gloves are named "Culinaromancer's gloves (number)", they have the same colours and order of progression as the Runescape metals. Although Culinaromancer's gloves 10 appear similar to Barrows equipment, the gloves aren't part of any Barrows equipment set and do not degrade over time.
There are also Gauntlets which are melee class armour, compared to these gloves which provide a balanced defence. Gloves and gauntlets of matching metals require the same Defence level to use but their stats vary.
Bonuses[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- update 1 June 2020 (Update):
- Fixed an issue that caused various tiers of Culinaromancer's gloves to stretch when wielding a Lucky Coin.
- patch 24 June 2013 (Update):
- Some inconsistent stats on the Culinaromancer's low level gloves have been corrected.
- patch 11 December 2012 (Update):
- Culinomancer's gloves 9 no longer change stats when dragonbone upgrade kit is applied to it.