The Imperial district of Menaphos
A map of the Imperial district
The Imperial district is the largest district of Menaphos, and contains the Golden Palace. Its main skill is Woodcutting and features the VIP skilling area. Its associated faction is the Imperial faction whose leader Commander Akhomet (Imperial) is at the foot of the Golden Palace.
- Twelve Acadia trees, eight in the main courtyard and four within the VIP skilling area to the north.
- The VIP skilling area, unlockable at Tier 7 Menaphos reputation.
- Entrance to the Golden Palace throne room.
- Entrance to the Grand Library of Menaphos, with the sundial for the Golden Path Challenge.
- A Bank deposit box unlocked at Tier 2 Imperial reputation which is replaced by a Bank chest at Tier 6.
- The bank chest inside the VIP skilling area is accessible at Tier 7 overall Menaphos reputation regardless of the Imperial district reputation.
- An entrance to Shifting Tombs in the southern side of the district.
- Residential terraces to the southwest of the Golden Palace, with ranges, the Imperial district musician, and various NPCs.
- A cactus patch north-east of the Golden Palace. This patch must be created before use.
- Zahra requests twelve bundles of acadia logs to construct the frame, then asks the player to mine the sandstone boulder and construct the frame, earning Mining and Construction experience, respectively. Thereafter, she agrees to watch over the patch like any member of G.A.G..
|| Bank deposit box
||Gain access to a bank deposit box within the Imperial district.
||Faction head (imperial district)
||Unlock the faction head for the Imperial district.
||Imperial district teleport
||Unlock the ability to create Imperial district, shifting tombs and Sophanem Slayer Dungeon teleportation tablets in your player-owned house.
||Faction legs (imperial district)
||Unlock the faction legs for the Imperial district.
|| Bank chest
||Gain access to a bank chest within the Imperial district.
||Faction body (imperial district)
||Unlock the faction body for the Imperial district.
||Imperial district skilling boost
||Permanently improve your Woodcutting success rate within the Imperial district when cutting acadia trees.[a 1]
||'of the imperial district' title
||Unlock the '[Name] of the Imperial district' title.
||Unlock the magic carpet pet from the Imperial district.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 17 July 2017 (Update):
- Blocking has been added to house walls in the Imperial District of Menaphos.
- Upon examining the Sandstone boulder in the Imperial district, the examine is 'There are probably conspiracy theories about how this large rock got all the way up to the pyramid.' this is likely a reference to the numerous theories and conspiracies about the building of the Egyptian pyramids.
- Upon examining plants, their examines is 'Curses. Soiled again.' is a reference to the television trope 'Curses, Foiled Again' which is often used by antagonists in cartoons for kids.