Meilyr workers are elven workers that roam around the Meilyr clan district of Prifddinas. They can be pickpocketed with level 98 Thieving (or level 94 Thieving with the use of an Abyssal lurker with Abyssal stealth scroll), continuing the pickpocket action without need for reclicking until you are caught. Each successful pickpocket rewards 170 experience or 204 experience if the Voice of Seren is in effect, and after you have been caught three times you will not be able to pickpocket them anymore for 20 minutes. During this time, their pickpocket option will disappear, and a red circle will appear above their heads.
|Thieving level||98 ||Thieving XP||170 XP||Stun time / damage||0s / N/A|
After being caught once the player will receive the message: "You have raised Clan Meilyr suspicions. 1 out of 3 strikes."
After being caught for a second time, the player will receive the message: "Clan Meilyr are starting to notice your sneaky ways. 2 out of 3 strikes. They'll catch you next time."
After being caught for a third and final time, the player will receive the message: "Oh dear, they've caught you and they've warned the rest of Clan Meilyr."
Once the 20 minutes has expired, the player will receive a message saying "Clan Meilyr has forgotten about your pickpocketing".
- ^ Wearing a Luck item will increase the chance of obtaining this item, albeit very slightly.
- ^ a b c Triskelion fragments are dropped in order.
The update history project
is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here
for how to help out!
- patch 30 April 2018 (Update):
- Dungeoneering token bags are now redeemed automatically when pickpocketing Meilyr workers.
- patch 18 January 2016 (Update):
- Messages for being caught when picking Prifddinas elves' pockets will now include the clan's name.