Medjed is a ghostly cat that can be found north-west of the entrance to Croesus's arena, within The Croesus Front in Senntisten. He considers himself to be the Lord of the Underworld and the Dead.
During the Oasis Restoration event, Medjed can be persuaded to patrol Het's Oasis in exchange for 13 soul runes. Speaking with Medjed requires either a cramulet with a catspeak amulet added or a catspeak amulet with the hard Morytania achievements completed. After being sent to the oasis, Medjed can be found near the entrance to the fire altar.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- hotfix 17 January 2022:
- Medjed's task can now be completed by all players after having previously been bugged for those had already completed the "Confused Cats" task.
- Medjed is a reference to a Ancient Egyptian god of the same name.
- The day prior to the Oasis Restoration task "The Madness of Medjed" becoming available, some players were able to talk to Medjed and give him soul runes, however he would then stay in place rather than moving to Het's Oasis.
- After the "Madness of Medjed" task became active, he could not be talked to by players who have already completed the "Confused Cats" task involving Guinea Pig.
- ^ Mod Luma. Medjed bug. Discord. 16 January 2022. "if you’ve done guinea pigs task u can’t do medjed"