|Release||3 November 2014 (Update)|
|Destroy||Are you sure you want to destroy this meteorite? You cannot reclaim it.|
|Backpack||Choose skill, Destroy|
|On death||Always kept|
|This meteorite can be used to give XP in a skill of your choice, granting more if you choose one of your lowest skills.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Medium meteorite is an item that can be won through Treasure Hunter as part of the Meteor Storm promotion added on 21 January 2016 or the 2016 Christmas Advent Calendar. When used it will give 33% more experience in a chosen skill than a medium prismatic lamp, or 100% more if the skill chosen is one of the player's five lowest skills. If the player's Dungeoneering, Invention, and/or Slayer level is less than 120 those will count as lower than any level 99 skill.
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
Release history[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 5 January 2021 (Update):
- patch 6 February 2017 (Update):
- Fixed an issue with meteorites stating the incorrect amount of XP given.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Before an update on 12 January 2017 the experience boosts were 25% and 75%.
- On the day of release the lowest seven skills got the 75% boost, presumably due to a bug.