Suggest ideas for tips that can help other players here.
<option>You don't need to grind ashes to use them with the Ectofunctus.</option>
<option>The experience boost for opening all the rooms in a dungeon is much larger than the bonus for killing all the monsters in a dungeon and many players ignore monsters in rooms that don't have "Guardian doors" altogether.</option>
<option>Most monsters have an attack style that they are weak against. Weaknesses can be found on each monster's individual page.</option>
- [Pharos] 10:01, May 19, 2011 (UTC)
- Balthazar Beauregard's Big Top Bonanza can be done once a week and can provide up to 52,922.5 experience in three skills in only a few minutes time.
- Finding all the penguins can be done once a week and can gain you up to 48,000 experience in any skill.
- [[Tears of Guthix (Distraction and Diversion)|Tears of Guthix]] can obtain up to 14,580 experience in their lowest skill in only a few minutes of work once every seven days if you have obtained at least one quest point or 100,000 experience in that time.
- Having more quest points lets you permanently block more slayer assignments.
- A higher agility level can also help you catch more fish and steal more loot.
- The Pack yak familiar is capable of banking your items for you.
- A higher runecrafting level gives you a higher chance of crafting multiple runes from a single Pure essence.
- A higher magic level helps increase your defence from magic-based attacks.
- Effigies always contain one assistable skill and one non-assistable skill.
- Familiarisation can reward you with triple charm drop rates for a limited time.
- Stealing creation can reward tools capable of doubling your experience when performing certain actions.
- Using the Blast Furnace can half the amount of coal needed to smith bars.
- There are 5 ways to chat, in public with nearby players, in private with a single friend, as a member of a clan, as a guest in a clan, or in a Friends Chat.
- And a few more:
- The Alchemy guide may give you an idea of what you should alchemize.
- When withdrawing items from your bank, it is faster to go from right to left than left to right.
- Remember that the price listed for an item in the Grand Exchange is the price it sold at the previous day.
- Your magic level affects your accuracy, not your max hit.
- Hofmic Talk 06:10, May 22, 2011 (UTC)