With this edit, I've made the following changes:
- Separated "Unnecessary" and "Duplicate" as they are very different reasons for deleting an image.
- Clarified that duplicate images can only be deleted if they're worse than an existing image. If they are better, then the histories should be merged.
- Removed "File from game guide" since per Forum:Game Guide image template, Game Guide images can't be deleted just because they're Game Guide images, so there will always be a better reason to pick, such as "Replaced by newer version"
- Removed "Converted to HD" since the only reason the old image would be deleted is if it were uploaded under a different filetype. Otherwise the histories should be merged
- Changed "Replaced by PNG" to "Replaced by newer version with a different file type", since this reason applies to more than just PNG files
- Changed "Unused/Unused in mainspace" to "Unused in mainspace" since its redundant
- Removed "Fan art" since it would either fall under "Unnecessary", "Personal image", or "Unused in mainspace"
- Removed "Low quality file" since a crappy file is always better than no file at all. If its so bad that its useless, then it can be deleted as unnecessary
- Removed "Bad file name" since these images should be marked with
- Removed "Obsolete file" since its the same thing as "Replaced by new version"
- Removed "JPEG/Compression artefacts" for the same reason as "Low quality file"
- Removed "Replaced by new version" since its now covered by "Replaced by newer version with different file type"
- Removed "Inappropriate/offensive image" since its covered under "Unnecessary"
Win.01:30, June 22, 2010 (UTC)
I removed "Watermarked image", as I've never even seen such a case, and replaced it with "[[RS:IMG#Glitch images|Irrelevant glitch image]]". 06:12, August 7, 2011 (UTC)