|Release||4 July 2022 (Update)|
|Actions||Attack, Mark, Examine|
|Examine||Master of dark magic.|
| XP (2H/MH/OH)||600 / 400 / 200|
4 ticks (2.4s)
|Not immune||Not immune||Not immune||Not immune|
|Links||bestiary • MRND|
|FAQ • doc|
Mazera, the Dark is a miniboss released with The Zamorakian Undercity.
He drains the players' adrenaline or special attack in Legacy mode to heal.
A good strategy is to attack and run to avoid his uber heal. Bleed attacks and poison are useful too. Using Legacy mode is the best way to defeat Mazera, as special attack energy takes much longer to accumulate than adrenaline, thus resulting in Mazera healing far less frequently, and recovering far less health each time.
The following table has 2.5% chance to get rolled, or 4.5% chance to get rolled when holding a Lucky charm (Zamorakian Undercity)[d 1]. Note: the 2.5% chance applied to the rarity of each item.
If the rare drops is not rolled, a reward from the following table is given[d 1]:
- ^ a b Dwarf weed and lantadyme seeds are dropped together.
- ^ a b c Slivers dropped are equally distributed.
- ^ a b c d T4 luck decreases the denominator by one.
- Mazera's voice lines were recorded by Mod Sponge.
- Unlike the rest of the residents of the undercity, Mazera will teleport away upon defeat.
- Prior to 15 August 2022, a bug existed in which Mazera could be attacked through a wall.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!