Mazcab ability codex
|Mazcab ability codex|
|Release||13 July 2015 (Update)|
|High alch||180,000 coins|
|Low alch||120,000 coins|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|Can be used to unlock any one of four raid abilities.|
|Exchange||27,304,271 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The Mazcab ability codex is an item that can be used to unlock various abilities. It can be bought from the Armoursmith for 25,000 teci, or received as a drop from Beastmaster Durzag or Yakamaru. There is no confirmation message upon selecting an ability; it will be chosen immediately.
The codex can be used to unlock one of the following abilities, after which it is consumed:
It is impractical to purchase the codex from the Armoursmith with teci, unless planning to sell it to another player, as it is much cheaper to buy a specific ability's codex (15,000 teci) or the Mazcab Teleport spell's codex (2,000 teci).
Unlike most other codices, you must have the level to use the ability to unlock one from the Mazcab ability codex.
Store locations[edit | edit source]
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
|Beastmaster Durzag||2000||1||Uncommon[dr 1]|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 2 October 2017 (Update):
- The tooltip for the Onslaught ability on the Mazcab ability codex's interface has now been fixed.
- patch 21 August 2017 (Update):
- You now cannot unlock raid abilities until you have the corresponding level.
- patch 7 August 2017 (Update):
- Interacting with a Mazcab ability codex will now always display a choice menu when only one ability is available.
- patch 19 October 2015 (Update):
- Players can no longer purchase ability codices for which they already have the ability unlocked.
- update 13 July 2015 (Update):
- Added to game.
|Abilities and unlocks|