- For the normal version, see Pigswill.
|Release||9 July 2013 (Update)|
|High alch||30 coins|
|Low alch||20 coins|
|The result of fermenting bacon really well.|
|Exchange||4,681 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Mature pigswill is the result of fermenting pigswill, which is obtainable after the quest Bringing Home the Bacon. To increase the chance for making a mature ale, add The Stuff to the fermenting vat. When consumed, It will heal up to 880 life points and boost your Farming level by 4 and Summoning points by 30, while decreasing your Attack and Strength level by 3.
Mature Pigswill requires two buckets of water, two barley malt, The stuff, four pieces of raw bacon, and one ale yeast. The Stuff is optional but helps increase probability of making mature ales. Using a keg on the finished barrel will make a Pigswill (m) (keg).
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Food and herbs|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||26.3%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 6 September 2021 (Update):
- The hover/longpress tooltip for various drinks now includes a description of their specific stat buffs and debuffs.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- There was a bug that prevented Pigswill from ever going past its fermenting stage, leaving the ale to never be made fully. Due to this, the ale had an incredibly high street price. This was fixed on 8 February 2016.
- Pork pie boosts farming and summoning by 5 each, making it much more useful, and easier to acquire than pigswill (although requiring a higher cooking level to make).