Material storage container
|Material storage container|
|Release||30 March 2020 (Update)|
• Deposit all
|Examine||A storage container for restoration materials.|
|Object ID||? (edit)|
|doc • Talk page|
Each dig site features access to the player's material storage container. It can initially hold up to 25 different types of materials. One material storage container is located next to each archaeologist's workbench. Signs of the porter, including those used by the grace of the elves and the premier artefact, will send gathered materials straight to this container.
Excluding imperial iron and purpleheart wood, there are total 16 types of materials from level 1-40, 24 types of materials from level 1-70, 33 types of materials from level 1-90 and 35 types of materials from level 1-99.
Although the box can hold a maximum of 40 types of material, only 35 types of material can currently be stored in it.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 26 May 2020 (Update):
- Fixed an incorrect message that displayed when withdrawing from Archaeology material storage with a full Inventory.
- patch 18 May 2020 (Update):
- Fixed an issue causing material storage information to display incorrectly on Free-to-play worlds.
- patch 27 April 2020 (Update):
- Archaeology material storage now has a 'Configure' option where you can change the left click option.
- patch 20 April 2020 (Update):
- The contents of your Material Storage are viewable from the Archaeology journal via the 'Information' option.