The material storage container’s interface.
Each dig site features access to the player's material storage container. It can initially hold up to 25 different types of materials. One material storage container is located next to each archaeologist's workbench. Signs of the porter, including those used by the grace of the elves and the premier artefact, will send gathered materials straight to this container.
As you complete qualifications at the Archaeology Guild, upgrades to the material storage container's capacity can be bought from the Archaeology Guild Shop.
Excluding imperial iron and purpleheart wood, there are total 16 types of materials usable at level 40, 24 types of materials usable at level 70, 35 types of materials usable at level 90, and 40 types of materials usable at level 99.
In order to have the capabilty to store all available materials at the level, you may want to upgrade to 30 items at level 76, 35 items at level 81 (40 items at level 91, if using the Orthen dig site).
Free players can store members-only materials here if they receive them from ghost legionaries when the shield pylons are active at the Kharid-Et dig site. Using the material carts will not work.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- ninja 6 April 2021 (Update):
- The Archaeology Material Storage interface will no longer force close when in combat.
- patch 26 May 2020 (Update):
- Fixed an incorrect message that displayed when withdrawing from Archaeology material storage with a full Inventory.
- patch 18 May 2020 (Update):
- Fixed an issue causing material storage information to display incorrectly on Free-to-play worlds.
- patch 27 April 2020 (Update):
- Archaeology material storage now has a 'Configure' option where you can change the left click option.