Masuta's warspear is a drop obtained from Masuta the Ascended in the Temple of Aminishi. It is a tier 82 weapon and can be augmented using an augmentor. It has the same attack range as a halberd. However, it is a stab weapon and counts as a spear when used against the Corporeal Beast.
The warspear degrades over 100,000 charges of combat to a broken state. It can be repaired by a repair NPC for 2,200,000, or for cheaper at an armour stand.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
The base repair cost of the Masuta's warspear when completely degraded to 0.0% item charge is 2,200,000 coins. It can be repaired by:
Alternatively, it can be repaired on an armour stand in a player-owned house or on a whetstone device anywhere. This provides a discount of 0.5% per Smithing level (including boosts).
If it is only partially degraded the cost of a full repair is multiplied by the percentage of item charge that needs to be repaired to produce the current repair cost.
template = Calculator:Template/Smithing/Armour stand
form = repairForm
result = repairResult
param = level|Smithing level (1-106)|1|int|1-106||
param = charge|Item Charge|0.0|number|0.0-100.0||
param = cost|cost|2200000|hidden|||
|The result will appear here when you submit the form.|
Comparison with other melee weapons[edit | edit source]
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 22 June 2020 (Update):
- The new version of Masuta's warspear has been changed from a slashing weapon to a stabbing weapon to better match its used counterpart.
- Masuta's warspear is, graphically, a recoloured version of Thalassia's Revenge.
- However, the inventory icon of the warspear has the same colour scheme as Thalassia's Revenge.
- If textures are toggled off in the graphics settings, the two look virtually identical.
- The tooltip prior to equipping the warspear incorrectly describes the weapon as being a slash style 2h halberd. Upon equipping, the style changes to stab.