Master runecrafter robes is an experience-boosting set earned from The Great Orb Project inside the Runecrafting Guild. The complete set consists of four pieces: a hat, body, skirt and boots. Each piece can be purchased for 15,000 Runecrafting guild tokens from Wizard Elriss in the Runecrafting Guild, for 4,000 Runespan points from Wizard Rinsit's store, or for 500 thaler from Stanley Limelight's store, so an entire set will cost 60,000 tokens, 16,000 points, or 2,000 thaler. There are no requirements to wear the robes.
Wearing the entire set will provide a 5% boost to Runecrafting experience, up to a maximum of 700 experience per action, for any Runecrafting activity. This boost will stack with other Runecrafting experience boosts such as when using Runecrafting gloves or when crafting runes in The Great Orb Project. The set does not provide any stat bonuses.
Any full ethereal outfit allows the player to benefit from the Master runecrafter robes' experience boost, as long as the robes are in the inventory, bank, player-owned house, or Diango's Holiday item and outfit retrieval interface.
If any parts of these robes are lost, they may be reclaimed from Diango for free.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 25 July 2016 (Update):
- Master Runecrafting robes now correctly give 5% bonus experience instead of 6%.
- patch 9 July 2013 (Update):
- Master runecrafter robes now use the correct name.
- patch 31 January 2012 (Update):
- Master Runecrafting robes now award the correct amount of bonus experience.
- patch 31 August 2011 (Update):
- These robes are now allowed onto Entrana.
Concept art for the master runecrafter robes.
- The master runecrafter robes can only be stored in the armour case; however, the cosmetic robes are stored in the magic wardrobe.
- When a player buys a part of the Runecrafter's set, a message will appear in the Adventurer's Log reading:
I found master Runecrafter's [part].
Whilst playing The Great Orb Project, I won master Runecrafter's [part].
- There was a glitch which prevented the player from travelling to Entrana while wearing the complete set. It was fixed on 27 March 2012.
- The robes received, as with all the other experience-boosting sets existing at that point, an increase to the boost they provided, from 2.5% to 5%. This update occurred on 26 September 2012, but went official on 28 September alongside 4 new experience-boosting sets.
- Prior to the 20 March 2017 update, the robes were only available as a reward from The Great Orb Project or as a purchase with Thaler. On this date, the robes became available as a reward in exchange for points earned in Runespan.