Master quest cape
|Master quest cape|
|Release||7 December 2015 (Update)|
|Backpack||Wear, Check requirements, Activate|
|Cape worn by master adventurers.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
The master quest cape is a cape that represents a player's achievements in quests and lore-related content. It is available to players who complete all quests, post-quest rewards, miniquests; find most lore-related books; and fulfil various other requirements. Players can buy the cape from Curator Haig Halen on the ground floor[UK]1st floor[US] of the Varrock Museum for 120,000 coins.
The cape was first mentioned in a Developer Blog on 31 July 2015, and it was released on 7 December 2015 after being announced in December's Behind the Scenes.
This cape is not a requirement for the completionist cape or its trimmed version. However, the master quest cape has many requirements that overlap with those capes. The master quest cape also has its own category in the Achievements interface, where a player can see their progress on requirements for the cape.
Like the Quest Cape, this cape is announced when it is purchased for the first time. The following global message is broadcast when a player obtains the cape: News: For becoming a master of quests and lore Player has been awarded the Master Quest Cape!
Unlike the Quest Cape, the master quest cape does not have a detachable hood, similar to all other master capes that do not have a hood.
Perk[edit | edit source]
The Master quest cape inherits the perk of the base cape: it adds 30 seconds onto the player's time in Tears of Guthix and brings together a variety of lore-related teleports into one item.
Up to three perks of the capes of accomplishment can be added to the max cape, the completionist cape, the trimmed completionist cape, and their master versions. Up to two perks of the capes of accomplishment of a specific skill type can be added to the respective Expert cape of Accomplishment. This can be done by using a Cape of Accomplishment with the desired perk on one of the capes. The cape of accomplishment is then lost in the process. To make space for other perks, it is possible to later remove the added perks, but with no reimbursement. All of the added perks are shared among max cape, completionist cape, trimmed completionist cape, and their master versions, thus it is not possible to have different configurations of perks on the different capes.
The teleports provided by this cape are:
- Ancient Guthix Temple
- Behind the Scenes
- Champions' Guild
- The Empty Throne Room
- Glacor Cave
- Fountain of Heroes
- Legends' Guild
- Tears of Guthix
- Varrock Museum
- World Gate
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||33.9||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Minimum skill level[edit | edit source]
The minimum levels required to obtain the master quest cape are:
|Total level: 2547|
|99||115[S 1]||114[S 1]|
|117[S 2]||95[S 1]||1|
|Hover for XP and rank. Ranks for RuneScape.|
- ^ a b c d e A temporary boost may be used to reach that level; however, a minimum (not boostable) level of 90 for all skills (except Invention) is required to complete some of the requirements.
- ^ At least level 117 Dungeoneering is required to access floor 59 to get the journals. Players do not need access to floor 60 which requires level 119, floor 59 will suffice.
Minimum 106 Farming is needed when using a pulse core boost for +8 levels to plant the fourth spirit tree.
This equates to a minimum of 391,671,319 experience across all skills which is almost four times a master skill cape.
One of the achievements Following In The Footsteps also requires the player to access content for twelve different calendar months, making the minimum time required to obtain it to be between eleven months and one day and twelve months since the account's creation, depending on the creation date. This can be shortened with the use of monthly reset tokens.
Requirements[edit | edit source]
There are 268 achievements in this group.
|A Cultist's Journey||Yes||Complete the 'A Cultist's Journey' tasks from the Curator.||Lore||Miniquests||N/A||5|
|A Mini Shipment||Yes||Loot the trunk in the Temple of Aminishi.||Combat||Shadow Reef||N/A||5|
|A New Direction||Yes||Reunite Irwinsson with his lost compass.||Exploration||Anachronia||N/A||10|
|Advanced Sweeping||Yes||Fully enchant your broomstick after the 'Swept Away' quest.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||15|
|Aereck's Old Bones||No||Claim ancient bones from Father Aereck after 'The Restless Ghost'.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||5|
|After the Close||Yes||Unlock the Closure's robes cosmetic override outfit after 'Once Upon a Time in Gielinor'.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||10|
|Ali the Trader||Yes||Unlock all Rogue Trader merchandise.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||15|
|All Rise||Yes||Complete all Court Cases and claim a gavel and the 'the Detective' title from the courthouse clerk.||Activities||Distractions & Diversions||N/A||50|
|Angs Off My Ring||Yes||Return the wedding ring after 'The Light Within'.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||15|
|Animalingual||Yes||Fully upgrade the cramulet.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||15|
|Annihilator||Yes||Earn 'the Annihilator' title by fighting all four nihil at once.||Lore||Post-Quest||Combat (Post-Quest)||20|
|Any Odd Chicken||No||Claim Professor Oddenstein's extra rewards after 'Ernest the Chicken'.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||5|
|Ape A'hollow||Yes||Unblock the hollow log and tunnel shortcut after 'Fairy Tale III'.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||15|
|Are You Needing Access?||Yes||Gain access to the secret treasure room from 'Do No Evil'.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||10|
|Are You The Keymaster?||Yes||Add all valid keys to the steel key ring after 'One Small Favour'.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||20|
|Arise from the Ash||Yes||Defeat the phoenix once, after 'In Pyre Need'.||Activities||Distractions & Diversions||N/A||10|
|Armadylean Expert||Yes||Restored a collection of Armadylean artefacts.||Skills||Archaeology||Armadylean||0|
|Around the World in Six Ways||Yes||Unlock all hot-air balloon travel routes.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||15|
|As Clear as a Crystal Seed||Yes||Unlock the Temple of Light teleport after 'Within the Light'.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||15|
|As Taxed as a Yak||Yes||Gain access to the Contraband Yak Produce shop.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||10|
|Azacorax's Rewards||Yes||Speak to Azacorax after 'Rune Memories' and gain Magic or Prayer XP.||Lore||Post-Quest||Experience||10|
|Azdaran Birthright||Yes||Complete the Azdaran document.||Lore||Books||N/A||15|
|Bandos's Memories||Yes||Recover all 14 of Bandos's memories on Yu'biusk.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||15|
|Bandosian Expert||Yes||Restored a collection of Bandosian artefacts.||Skills||Archaeology||Bandosian||0|
|Bane Tuner||Yes||Unlock the spell: Tune Banite Ore.||Skills||Magic||N/A||25|
|Banking History||Yes||Find all hidden treasure from the 'Making History' quest. (X/11)||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||25|
|Behemoth Notes||Yes||Find all Behemoth notes.||Lore||Books||N/A||25|
|Bill & Ben's Egg/Salon Joint Venture||Yes||After Extinction quest, 'eggs'plore Prehistoric Potterington's (sunny)-side-(up) hustle.||Activities||'Accidental' Skilling Station||N/A||0|
|Blinded by Ramarno's Teaching||Yes||Claim Smithing XP from Ramarno after 'Defender of Varrock'.||Lore||Post-Quest||Experience||10|
|Bloodstained Treasure||Yes||Obtain hidden runes from Meiyerditch laboratory and blood altar ruins.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||15|
|The Book of Elei||Yes||Collect all 22 pages of Elei's Diary in the Temple of Aminishi. (X/22)||Lore||Books||N/A||20|
|Bridge over Fremmy Waters||Yes||Complete all the unabridged Fremennik Sagas.||Lore||N/A||N/A||15|
|Brothers Gower||No||Claim the rewards from all three Gower brothers after 'Gower Quest'.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||15|
|Brutal Stuffsies||Yes||Open Uglug's Stuffsies store by selling him Relicym's balm.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||15|
|Buy and Sell Some XP||Yes||Claim Thieving XP after 'Buyers and Cellars'.||Lore||Post-Quest||Experience||10|
|Buying Up Ancient Artefacts||Yes||Buy an ancient staff after 'Desert Treasure'.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||10|
|Carnillean Riches||Yes||Return Lady Henryeta's necklace or open Ceril's money pouch after 'Carnillean Rising'.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||5|
|Castaways of the Arc||Yes||Discover all the Arc castaways.||Exploration||The Arc||N/A||25|
|Caving into the Gains||Yes||Claim the XP from cave paintings and 5,000 coins from Explorer Jack.||Lore||Post-Quest||Experience||5|
|Cecilia, I'm Begging You, Please...||No||Tell Sister Cecilia whether to leave or stay after 'One Piercing Note'.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||5|
|Challenge Maria||Yes||Complete Maria's additional challenges and unlock all chests in the Gulvas mansion.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||35|
|Challenging Chat||Yes||Hear Vorago's introduction dialogue.||Lore||Miniquests||N/A||5|
|Chilling with Arrav||Yes||Put Arrav (north-east of the mahjarrat ritual marker) to rest after 'Ritual of the Mahjarrat'.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||20|
|Chippy Transport||Yes||Unlock the ability to chip teleport tablets to Trollheim.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||10|
|Chivalry is Dead||Yes||Claim the post-quest rewards from 'The Death of Chivalry'.||Lore||Post-Quest||Experience||10|
|Chivalry is Fed||Yes||Restore the cabbage patch after 'The Death of Chivalry'.||Lore||Post-Quest||Experience||10|
|Chivalry is Threads||Yes||Unlock Templar and Dulcin armour after 'The Death of Chivalry'.||Lore||Post-Quest||Combat (Post-Quest)||10|
|Circus of Fire||Yes||Unlock the firemaker's outfit from the circus.||Activities||Distractions & Diversions||N/A||5|
|Claiming Azzanadra's Heart||Yes||Claim the medium XP lamp from Azzanadra after 'Heart of Stone'.||Lore||Post-Quest||Experience||10|
|Claiming the Knight's Experience||No||Claim the smithing lamp from Squire Asrol after 'Knight's Sword'.||Lore||Post-Quest||Experience||10|
|Claus is Rising||Yes||Claim a reward from Claus after doing him a favour.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||10|
|Clue's in the Monkey Drool||Yes||Receive the medium clue scroll from a monkey in your backpack.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||10|
|Collection of Zamorakian Notes||Yes||Find all 5 Zamorakian notes, dropped by those dedicated to Zamorak.||Lore||Books||N/A||10|
|Complete History of Droalak||Yes||Free Droalak after 'Making History'.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||10|
|Complete Trekky||Yes||Fully level up all Temple Trekking companions.||Activities||Minigames||N/A||40|
|Cook's Delights||No||Claim the cook's extra rewards after 'Cook's Assistant'.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||5|
|Count All Light Fingers||Yes||Fully upgrade the Thieves' Guild.||Skills||Thieving||N/A||20|
|Cower Behind the Chosen Commander||Yes||Claim the goblin cower shield.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||10|
|Cran Door's Secret||No||Unlocked the secret door between Crandor and Karamja.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||10|
|Culinary Exchange||Yes||Deliver a serving of tangled toad's legs to Longramble during or after 'The Path of Glouphrie'.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||5|
|Curses!||Yes||Unlock the ancient curses by reading the ancient hymnal given to you by Azzanadra.||Skills||Prayer||N/A||10|
|Daemonology of Celerity||Yes||Claim the malleus daemoniorum.||Lore||Books||N/A||10|
|Daero Take This Experience?||Yes||Claim the XP reward from Daero following Monkey Madness.||Lore||Post-Quest||Experience||10|
|Dark Reading Material||Yes||Collect the following 'lore' books from the Infernal Source.||Skills||Archaeology||Zamorakian||5|
|Data Recovery||Yes||Help the Archivist recover all core memory data in the Hall of Memories.||Skills||Divination||N/A||20|
|Deadlier Catch||Yes||Hunt the Thalassus until it flees for good. (X/11)||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||10|
|Death to the Mahjarrat||Yes||Discover all the mahjarrat deathstones on Freneskae.||Lore||Books||N/A||20|
|Deep and Bloody Experience||Yes||Claim the XP reward after 'Blood Runs Deep'.||Lore||Post-Quest||Experience||15|
|Diamonds in the Dung||Yes||Find Uraeus and Aten in the Kalphite Nursery after 'Diamond in the Rough'.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||10|
|Diaries of the Clans||Yes||Find the clan journal pages from the Hefin Agility Course in Prifddinas.||Lore||Books||N/A||10|
|Diary of Oreb||Yes||Discover and read all five journals of The Magister.||Lore||Books||N/A||25|
|Diary of the Gods||Yes||Find all five God Wars journals.||Lore||Books||N/A||25|
|Dishonourable Gains||Yes||Claim all XP chests during or after 'Dishonour among Thieves'.||Lore||Post-Quest||Experience||15|
|Dishonourable Loot||Yes||Claim all loot chests after 'Dishonour among Thieves'.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||15|
|Distorted Div||Yes||Claim the one-time Divination XP from a distorted engrammeter.||Lore||Post-Quest||Experience||10|
|Do No Elite||Yes||Claim the elite clue scroll using Ava's alerter from 'Do No Evil'.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||10|
|Do a Minion, Take Notes||Yes||Complete the Dominion journal.||Lore||Books||N/A||25|
|Don't Fear the Ripper||Yes||Find and read all five miner's journals and the diary of Jebediah Omnis.||Lore||Books||N/A||25|
|Dragon Ink||Yes||Collect the following lore books from bosses inside the Dragonkin Laboratory.||Lore||Books||N/A||20|
|Dragonkin Diary||Yes||Find and return Naressa's journal to her.||Exploration||Senntisten||N/A||25|
|Dragonkin Expert||Yes||Restored at least one of each dragonkin artefact.||Skills||Archaeology||Dragonkin||0|
|Dragonkin Logs||Yes||Find and read the adamant dragon journals.||Lore||Books||N/A||20|
|Dusting Murial||Yes||Update the Dragonkin Primer with murals in Brimhaven Dungeon and Mount Firewake.||Lore||Books||N/A||25|
|EEEEAGLE!||Yes||Fully unlock all eagle transport routes.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||15|
|Eastern Adventurer||Yes||Complete storylines in your Player Owned Port.||Activities||Player-Owned Port||N/A||0|
|Enough of the Crazy Walking||Yes||Purchase the Mad Ramblings.||Lore||Books||N/A||20|
|Epi Logueque Experience||Yes||Watch the 'While Guthix Sleeps' epilogue and claim the XP reward.||Lore||Post-Quest||Experience||15|
|Experience the Fate of the Gods||Yes||Claim and use the 'Fate of the Gods' XP lamps from Azzanadra and Wahisietel.||Lore||Post-Quest||Experience||20|
|Explore for Nestor||Yes||Find and read the explorer's notes in the Keldagrim library.||Lore||Books||N/A||10|
|Family Spirit Tree||Yes||Reconnect the Prifddinas spirit tree with her brethren.||Exploration||Prifddinas||N/A||10|
|Fires are Mostly Harmless||Yes||Light the campfire and find exotic herbs and seeds after 'Fairy Tale III'.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||15|
|Flippers||Yes||Convince Flippers McGraw in the Port Sarim pub to join your crew.||Exploration||The Arc||N/A||5|
|Fly You Fool||Yes||Convince Velrak the Explorer to escape Taverley Dungeon.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||5|
|Following In The Footsteps||Yes||Find out the outcome of the research continued by Vicendithas.||Activities||Distractions & Diversions||Effigy Incubator||20|
|For the Love of Mabel||Yes||Return Mabel's ring and chop down the guard's tree.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||15|
|Forcae's Mettle||Yes||Complete Forcae's journal. (X/10)||Lore||Books||N/A||15|
|Fred's Shearings||No||Claim 1,940 coins from Fred the Farmer after the 'Sheep Shearer' miniquest.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||5|
|Free Beer Here||Yes||Tell Faisal the Barman that Traitorous Hesham's drink was poisoned.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||5|
|Gift from Sliske||Yes||Unlock Sliske's gift and the sixth-age circuit upgrade.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||15|
|God Wars||Yes||Visit an ancient war, which became unfrozen after hundreds of years.||Combat||God Wars Dungeon||N/A||0|
|Goebie One with the Wildlife||Yes||Complete Arod's wildlife reserve on Mazcab.||Skills||Hunter||N/A||10|
|Goebie Relics||Yes||Find all Mazcab stone fragments and take them to the ancient statue.||Lore||Books||N/A||5|
|Got a Vyre Reputation||Yes||Unlock the Vyrelord/Vyrelady title and reach maximum vyre reputation in Darkmeyer.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||10|
|Goulash! Get Your Free Goulash!||No||Drink 10 bowls of goulash after 'Swept Away'.||Lore||Post-Quest||Experience||5|
|Grondaban's Legacy||Yes||Obtain Grondaban's stalker notes from the stalker dungeon.||Lore||Books||N/A||5|
|Gunning for Jewellery||No||Engrave all of Dororan's jewellery.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||10|
|Guthix and the Chamber of Secrets||Yes||Learn about Guthix's core memories in the Hall of Memories.||Skills||Divination||N/A||10|
|Haul Comes to Templeton||Yes||Unlock the ability to trade noted artefacts with Simon Templeton.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||10|
|Herbi's Flax||Yes||Give Herbi Flax's diary to the Varrock apothecary.||Lore||Books||N/A||10|
|Here Was a Scabaras Mask||Yes||Gain access to the secret treasure room from 'Diamond in the Rough'.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||5|
|Heroes of the Graveyard||Yes||Find and read all four books about the heroes buried in Senntisten graveyard.||Exploration||Senntisten||N/A||10|
|History of Bilrach||Yes||Find all Chronicles of Bilrach.||Lore||Books||N/A||40|
|Home is Where the God is||Yes||Convince Armadyl to visit Stormguard.||Skills||Archaeology||Armadylean||15|
|I Can See For Miles and Miles||Yes||Unlock all beacon keepers and fully unlock the beacon map.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||30|
|I Dig This Transportation||Yes||Unlock Dig Site pendants.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||10|
|I Know. I Was There...||Yes||Obtain personal stories from Edgeville regarding the destruction after 'The Ritual of the Mahjarrat'.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||5|
|I Presume These Rewards Are Mine, Death?||Yes||Claim all rewards from the statue of Death after 'Missing, Presumed Death'.||Lore||Post-Quest||Experience||20|
|I'm Forever Washing Shadows||Yes||Aid Lord Amlodd in cleansing shadow cores.||Exploration||Prifddinas||N/A||10|
|I've Got a Little List (of Miniquests)||Yes||Complete all miniquests listed in the Quests interface. Does not include sagas.||Lore||N/A||N/A||0|
|Ice Ice Chimpy||Yes||Complete 25 chimp ice deliveries.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||25|
|Icthlarin's Little Chest||Yes||Loot the chest from the pyramid during or after 'Icthlarin's Little Helper'.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||10|
|Impressing Char||Yes||Create Char's most treasured symbol in her training cave.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||10|
|Is He Chipped?||Yes||Return Bob's collar to him during or after 'Ritual of the Mahjarrat'.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||5|
|It's Like God Book Illuminations in Here||Yes||Create all 6 illuminated God Books after 'One Piercing Note'.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||30|
|Ivan is Flailing||Yes||Unlock the full power of the ivandis flail by burning vyre corpses in the Columbarium. (X/500)||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||10|
|Jas not Meant for Mortal Hands||Yes||Return to the Submerged Statue at Entrana after 'One of a Kind' and 'Ritual of the Mahjarrat'.||Lore||Post-Quest||Experience||5|
|Kaiki's Tusks||Yes||Complete Kaigi's journal.||Lore||Books||N/A||20|
|Kal'gerion Notes||Yes||Find all Kal'gerion notes.||Lore||Books||N/A||35|
|Keeping Up with the Carnilleans||Yes||Claim and use 8 experience lamps from Philipe Carnillean. (X/16)||Lore||Post-Quest||Experience||15|
|Koschei's Cache||Yes||Complete the 'Koschei's Troubles' miniquest and unlock all jewel memories.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||15|
|Kudos to You||Yes||Reach full Kudos with the Varrock Museum. (X/198)||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||25|
|Last of the Summer Swine||Yes||Fully upgrade the pig creation machine after 'Bringing Home the Bacon'.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||10|
|Learning from Mr Mordaut||Yes||Claim and use the Divination XP lamp from Mr. Mordaut after 'One of a Kind'.||Lore||Post-Quest||Experience||10|
|Let Us Give Ugthanks||Yes||Find and read the Ugthanatos journal.||Lore||Books||N/A||25|
|Let's Hope it Doesn't Un-Shrink||No||Claim the King Slime's Top Hat cosmetic override from Eva after 'Once Upon a Slime'.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||5|
|Library of Nex||Yes||Find and read the books from the Nex: Angel of Death encounter.||Lore||Books||N/A||25|
|Load of Bakulla||Yes||Hear the Epic of Bukalla in the Rellekka longhall.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||5|
|Looting the Demon Throne||Yes||Claim the gems from the demon throne during or after 'The Golem'.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||10|
|Lovingly Crafted||Yes||Discover and read all five Horror journals.||Lore||Books||N/A||10|
|Lurgon's Run||Yes||Unlock the Dorgesh-Kaan food trading minigame.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||10|
|Madness and Malediction||Yes||Find and read 'Archaeology Journal - H.F.A', found in the Zamorakian Undercity.||Lore||Books||N/A||20|
|Mage Arena||Yes||Defeat Kolodion at the Mage Arena and collect a god staff.||Lore||Miniquests||N/A||10|
|Make Them Bleed||Yes||Perform well enough in Rush of Blood to impress Morvran.||Exploration||Prifddinas||N/A||20|
|The Many Hands That Write||Yes||Collect the following lore books from bosses inside the Temple of Aminishi.||Lore||Books||N/A||20|
|Many Shades of a Cure||Yes||Permanently cure Razmire and Ulsquire after 'Shades of Mort'ton'.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||10|
|Marmaros and Thok Letters||Yes||Find all Marmaros and Thok letters from Daemonheim.||Lore||Books||N/A||20|
|Mask of Dragith Nurn||No||Assemble the five parts of the Mask of Dragith Nurn from the Lumbridge Catacombs.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||10|
|Master Bogreman||Yes||Unlock the ogre bowman hat by killing 30 chompy birds. (X/30)||Lore||Post-Quest||Combat (Post-Quest)||10|
|Measure of Old||Yes||Use the Measure to find the four Elder God chronicles.||Lore||Post-Quest||Experience||10|
|Meeting your Idols||Yes||Investigate an overgrown Karamjan idol to discover an ancient tale.||Lore||Books||N/A||5|
|Memories of Guthix||Yes||Attune and hand all engrams in to the Memorial to Guthix.||Skills||Divination||N/A||20|
|Message from the Abyss||Yes||Find and read 'Scions of Erebus', dropped by an Abyssal lord.||Lore||Books||N/A||25|
|Met Het Yet?||Yes||Gain access to the secret treasure room from 'Our Man in the North'.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||5|
|Milk of Chocolate, Snape of Grass||Yes||Sober up Skippy.||Lore||Miniquests||N/A||5|
|Milky Teeth||Yes||Give the Tooth Fairy five teeth and claim a tooth creature pet.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||10|
|Miniature Monolith Maestro||Yes||Create the cosmic accumulator by combining the cosmic focus and the cosmic pyramid after 'Desperate Measures'.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||5|
|Miscellaneous Notes||Yes||Find Misc. Dungeoneering journals 1 through 15.||Lore||Books||N/A||15|
|Mixing in Ancient Circles||Yes||Restore the fairy ring in the Ancient Cavern.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||10|
|My Adze is Bigger Than Yours||Yes||Speak to King Roald with the inferno adze equipped.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||25|
|My Precious!||Yes||Find and return Gregg 'Groggy' Herring's lost ring.||Skills||Fishing||N/A||10|
|Myreque in Memoriam||Yes||Complete construction of the Myreque memorial and help Veliaf to move on.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||15|
|Mysteries - Everlight||Yes||Complete all of the listed achievements.||Skills||Archaeology||Saradominist||0|
|Mysteries - Guild||Yes||Complete all of the listed achievements.||Skills||Archaeology||N/A||0|
|Mysteries - Infernal Source||Yes||Complete all of the listed achievements.||Skills||Archaeology||Zamorakian||0|
|Mysteries - Kharid-et||Yes||Complete all of the listed achievements.||Skills||Archaeology||Zarosian||0|
|Mysteries - Orthen||Yes||Complete all of the listed achievements.||Skills||Archaeology||Dragonkin||0|
|Mysteries - Senntisten||Yes||Complete all of the listed achievements.||Skills||Archaeology||Zarosian||0|
|Mysteries - Stormguard Citadel||Yes||Complete all of the listed achievements.||Skills||Archaeology||Armadylean||0|
|Mysteries - Warforge||Yes||Complete all of the listed achievements.||Skills||Archaeology||Bandosian||0|
|Mysteries of the TokHaar||Yes||Fully interact with the mysterious statues after 'One of a Kind'.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||15|
|Nano to Kipple, Come in Kipple||Yes||Claim the Kipple Nano pet.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||5|
|Naturally Muspah||Yes||Claim the reward lamp from the natural historian after 'The Tale of the Muspah'.||Lore||Post-Quest||Experience||10|
|New Varrock Set Tasks - Easy||Yes||Given by Tiny Zemouregal in New Varrock square for completing all Easy Tasks in New Varrock.||Exploration||New Varrock||N/A||5|
|New Varrock Set Tasks - Elite||Yes||Given by Tiny Zemouregal in New Varrock square for completing all Elite Tasks in New Varrock.||Exploration||New Varrock||N/A||25|
|New Varrock Set Tasks - Hard||Yes||Given by Tiny Zemouregal in New Varrock square for completing all Hard Tasks in New Varrock.||Exploration||New Varrock||N/A||15|
|New Varrock Set Tasks - Medium||Yes||Given by Tiny Zemouregal in New Varrock square for completing all Medium Tasks in New Varrock.||Exploration||New Varrock||N/A||10|
|No Secrets Left to Steal||Yes||Restore and claim from the statues of four famous icyene.||Skills||Archaeology||Saradominist||10|
|Now That's What I Call a Dead Parrot||Yes||Unlock the Ex-Ex-Parrot pet after 'Rocking Out'.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||5|
|Ocellus Virius Notus||Yes||Complete History of the Order of Ascension. (X/22)||Lore||Books||N/A||20|
|Of Kraken Ink||Yes||Collect the following lore books from bosses inside the Shadow Reef.||Lore||Books||N/A||20|
|On a Mission from...the Gods||Yes||Complete the 'God Emissaries' miniquest.||Lore||Miniquests||N/A||10|
|One Final Ride||No||Find and read the Last Riders book, dropped by the King Black Dragon.||Lore||Books||N/A||20|
|One Man's Junk...Is Mine||Yes||Fully loot Movario's base.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||20|
|Ornate Crockery||Yes||Create the big bowl for Tears of Guthix.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||10|
|Otto the Ancient||Yes||Find all barbarian notes in the Ancient Cavern.||Lore||Books||N/A||30|
|Out into the Ourania||Yes||Unlock the spell: Ourania Teleport.||Skills||Magic||N/A||15|
|Out of the Past||Yes||Give Sharrigan her mentor's Pastkeeper Amulet.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||10|
|Oyster Mash||Yes||Feed the giant oyster on Tutorial Island.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||5|
|Paint It Red||Yes||Uncover the secrets of haemalchemy, after 'River of Blood'.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||20|
|Pane in the Glass||Yes||Repair the stained glass windows in the Cathedral[sic]||Skills||Archaeology||Zarosian||25|
|Penny For Your Life||Yes||Unlock all rewards from 'Dimension of Disaster'.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||45|
|Potion For a Lady||Yes||Help Lady Meilyr to retrieve her lost potion recipes.||Exploration||Prifddinas||N/A||15|
|Potting Is Such Sweet Sorrow||Yes||Help Bill (near the mystical tree on the west coast of Anachronia) realise his 'pot'ential.||Activities||'Accidental' Skilling Station||N/A||5|
|Power of Three Spirits||Yes||Unlock the ability to grow three spirit trees at once.||Exploration||Prifddinas||N/A||10|
|Pulling on the Threads||Yes||Discover all of the chapters in 'The Needle Skips' and then claim your reward from Megan.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||10|
|Pure Newbstalgia||No||Use Lev's old music box after 'Beneath Cursed Tides'.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||5|
|Quest Cape||Yes||Complete all quests to obtain the quest cape.||Completionist||N/A||N/A||0|
|Quiet But Deadly Lore||Yes||Defeat the Queen Black Dragon and obtain all four dragonkin journals.||Lore||Books||N/A||30|
|Red Sky All the Time, Shepherds Confused||Yes||Use the Bloodstone to turn the skies red after 'River of Blood'.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||5|
|Redistribution of knowledge||Yes||Claim Thieving XP from Caelyn Kadaan after 'Heartstealer'.||Lore||Post-Quest||Experience||5|
|Relight My Fire||Yes||Re-kindle the Dragon Forge.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||20|
|Reliquary of Cithara||Yes||Claim XP from the Holy Cithara.||Lore||Post-Quest||Experience||10|
|Research - Everlight||Yes||Complete all of the listed research.||Skills||Archaeology||Saradominist||0|
|Research - Guild||Yes||Complete all of the listed research.||Skills||Archaeology||N/A||0|
|Research - Infernal Source||Yes||Complete all of the listed research.||Skills||Archaeology||Zamorakian||0|
|Research - Kharid-et||Yes||Complete all of the listed research.||Skills||Archaeology||Zarosian||0|
|Research - Orthen||Yes||Complete all of the listed research.||Skills||Archaeology||Dragonkin||0|
|Research - Senntisten||Yes||Complete all of the listed research.||Skills||Archaeology||Zarosian||0|
|Research - Stormguard Citadel||Yes||Complete all of the listed research.||Skills||Archaeology||Armadylean||0|
|Research - Warforge||Yes||Complete all of the listed research.||Skills||Archaeology||Bandosian||0|
|Research Director||Yes||Unlock all researchers.||Skills||Archaeology||N/A||40|
|Respect the Balance||Yes||Pay respects and light the torches in Guthix's shrine.||Lore||Post-Quest||Experience||15|
|Roake Kal||Yes||Decipher all four murals in the sunken temple.||Lore||Books||N/A||10|
|Rogue Down||Yes||Free the Wilderness portal rogue trader.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||15|
|Rusty Reward||Yes||Take the order to Braindeath and claim the Rusty Anchor's bartender's reward.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||15|
|Saradominist Expert||Yes||Restored a collection of Saradominist artefacts.||Skills||Archaeology||Saradominist||0|
|Scabigail||Yes||Complete the Scabaras research and present it to lead archaeologist Abigail.||Lore||Books||N/A||10|
|Scorpvino||Yes||Claim a jug of wine from the Observatory assistant after 'Observatory Quest'.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||5|
|Scribbling in the Depths||No||Obtain the hidden rewards after the 'Song from the Depths' quest.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||10|
|Scribblings of a Dragonkin||Yes||Find 'Vicendithas' Scribblings' located in the Edimmu Resource Dungeon.||Lore||Books||N/A||25|
|Sentient Letters||Yes||Collect all of the letters from the Senntisten dig.||Lore||Books||N/A||10|
|Seren Memories||Yes||Deposit Seren memoriam crystals (from the Approach of Freneskae), then search the Sanctum alcove.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||20|
|Shadow Hanging Over Me||No||Claim all treasure from the chests during 'A Shadow over Ashdale', or talk to Gudrik to claim them afterwards.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||5|
|Shell-Shocked||Yes||Speak to Edvard in the Abyss after 'Tortle Combat'.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||5|
|Sing for the Lady||Yes||Help Lady Ithell with crystal singing research.||Exploration||Prifddinas||N/A||10|
|Skeletal Wishes||Yes||Help the Odd Old Man complete his creepy tasks.||Lore||Miniquests||N/A||15|
|Sliske's New Game Plus||Yes||Replay 'Sliske's Endgame' once to receive the 'Agent of the Eldest' cosmetic outfit override.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||25|
|Some Old Dusty Journals||Yes||Find the Ancient, Dusty and Weathered Tarddian journals.||Lore||Books||N/A||20|
|Squeal for Coins||Yes||Claim the coins from Yelps' cash bag after fighting him.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||15|
|Stalker Notes||Yes||Find all Stalker notes.||Lore||Books||N/A||30|
|Stay Safe||No||Fully complete the Stronghold of Player Safety.||Activities||Minigames||N/A||5|
|Stay Secure||No||Fully complete the Stronghold of Security.||Activities||Minigames||N/A||5|
|Stealing Sedridor's Stones||Yes||Fully loot Archmage Sedridor's chest.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||20|
|Stone Cold Observers||Yes||Observe all the large dragonkin statues around Anachronia. (X/5)||Exploration||Anachronia||N/A||5|
|Summary Spirits||Yes||Claim the XP from all Wilderness spirit realm portals.||Lore||Post-Quest||Experience||20|
|Supply and Demand||No||Complete five supply runs after 'Death Plateau'.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||10|
|Tactless Analysis||Yes||Collect all 22 pages of dragonkin research in the Dragonkin Laboratory. (X/22)||Lore||Books||N/A||20|
|Take it to Sir Tiffy in a Jiffy||Yes||Deliver the knight's notes from the God Wars Dungeon to Sir Tiffy Cashien.||Lore||Books||N/A||5|
|Tasty Bobbles||No||Unlock the Tim and Crunchy pets during or after 'Gower Quest'.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||15|
|That'll Teach Bill||Yes||Claim 10,000 coins from Bill Teach after 'Cabin Fever'.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||10|
|That's a Lot of Books||Yes||Try to enter the Grand Library.||Exploration||Menaphos||N/A||0|
|The Elder Ring||Yes||Fully upgrade the Shadow Pontifex ring.||Exploration||Senntisten||N/A||5|
|The Firemaker's Pet||Yes||Claim a fire creature pet from Char's training cave after 'The Firemaker's Curse'.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||5|
|The History of Slayer||Yes||Uncover all of the murals inside the Sunken Pyramid.||Lore||Books||N/A||25|
|The Worst Witch's Grimoire||Yes||Find and restore all 22 pages from the burnt grimoire in the Zamorakian Undercity[sic]||Lore||Books||N/A||20|
|Three's a Kiln||Yes||Claim the enhanced fire cape override from TzHaar-Mej-Jeh, by completing the Fight Kiln once with each combat style.||Activities||Minigames||N/A||15|
|Through the Eye of the Needle||Yes||Witness Jas task Kerapac with retrieving her kin.||Exploration||Senntisten||N/A||5|
|To Dream, Perchance to Keep||Yes||Help Pastkeeper Sharrigan to remember all stories within the 'Dream of Iaia'.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||25|
|To Thaw a Frozen Heart||Yes||Thaw all the frozen snow implings in Yeti Town after 'Violet is Blue'. (X/4)||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||10|
|Trials of the Heart||Yes||Claim the Helmet of Trials.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||20|
|Trickster's Trinkets||Yes||Discover all the trinkets and restore the old necklace after 'You Are It'.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||5|
|Triple Trouble||Yes||Unlock the post-quest rewards of Tamayu, Tinsay and Tiadeche.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||10|
|Troublesome Crystals||Yes||Find all of the memoriam crystals in Prifddinas.||Exploration||Prifddinas||N/A||10|
|Two Rites Don't Make a Wrong||Yes||Free Klenter's soul during or after 'Icthlarin's Little Helper'.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||5|
|Ultimate Codex||Yes||Claim and read the Codex Ultimatus.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||10|
|Umbral Diplomacy||Yes||Collect all 22 pages of Umbral Diplomacy in the Shadow Reef. (X/22)||Lore||Books||N/A||20|
|Uncorrupted Ore||Yes||Aid Lady Trahaearn in removing some corruption.||Exploration||Prifddinas||N/A||10|
|Under Croc and Key||Yes||Gain access to the secret treasure room from 'Crocodile Tears'.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||5|
|Unholy Crafting||Yes||Unlock the ability to craft unholy symbols.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||5|
|Uzer Master||Yes||Clear the shortcut path in the Uzer Mastaba.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||10|
|What's Mine is Also Doric's||Yes||Complete all of the Doric and Boric tasks.||Lore||Miniquests||N/A||10|
|White Knight Rises||Yes||Achieve the Master White Knight rank.||Lore||Post-Quest||Combat (Post-Quest)||20|
|Work For Idol Hands||No||Give the 6 demon statuettes from Lumbridge Catacombs to Xenia/Ilona at the entrance.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||10|
|You Mistag This Brooch||Yes||Return Mistag's brooch and claim a mining helmet after 'The Lost Tribe'.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||10|
|You're Not My Real Mah||Yes||Gather elder chronicle fragments in the Elder Halls of Freneskae.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||25|
|Zamorakian Expert||Yes||Restored a collection of Zamorakian artefacts.||Skills||Archaeology||Zamorakian||0|
|Zarosian Expert||Yes||Restored a collection of Zarosian artefacts.||Skills||Archaeology||Zarosian||0|
|Zarosian Memories||Yes||Deposit Zarosian memoriam crystals, then search the Sanctum alcove.||Lore||Post-Quest||N/A||20|
Design process[edit | edit source]
Mod Manti gave the players a few options for the design of the cape in the forum thread and on Twitter. Players could choose the icon for the cape, with the options being:
- The retro quest icon
- The quest icon used on the flag in the Max Guild garden.
- The compass icon (Adventures menu icon)
Of these options, the second option won a strawpoll. Besides the icon players were asked to choose the trim colour of the cape:
- A two-tone cyan outer trim
- A cyan trim
- A trim of the same colour as the icon colours
The winning option for this strawpoll was the second option.
Store locations[edit | edit source]
|Curator Haig Halen||New Varrock museum, Varrock Museum||120,000||Coins||∞|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 20 February 2023 (Update):
- Fixed an issue where Quest Cape Perk could not be activated from the third perk slot on worn Max Capes and any eligible back slot items.
23 January 2023 (
- The word "teleport" has been changed to "teleports" in the item's tooltip.
- patch 16 January 2023 (Update):
- The teleports from the Master Quest Cape can now be accessed from the regular Quest Cape as well.
- Updated the requirements of the following existing achievements:
- Added the requirement to show the completed Scarbaras research to Abigail.
- All Rise
- Added the requirement to collect the gavel and title rewards from the courthouse clerk after finishing all court cases.
- Keeping Up with the Carnilleans
- Added the 8th experience Lamp, which you can claim from Philipe after getting at least 400 Quest Points.
- Added the following existing achievements to the requirements for the Master Quest Cape:
- Armadylean Expert; Bandosian Expert; Bar Crawl (miniquest); Benedict's World Tour, Part 1; Benedict's World Tour, Part 2; Bill & Ben's Egg/Salon Joint Venture; Castaways of the Arc; Curses!; Data Recovery; Dragonkin Expert; God Wars; Goebie One with the Wildlife; Home is Where the God is; Milk of Chocolate, Snape of Grass; My Precious!; New Varrock Set Tasks - Easy; New Varrock Set Tasks - Medium; New Varrock Set Tasks - Hard; New Varrock Set Tasks - Elite; No Secrets Left to Steal; Pane in the Glass; Saradominist Expert; Stone Cold Observers; That's a Lot of Books; The Elder Ring; The General's Shadow (miniquest); The Hunt for Surok (miniquest); The Lost Toys (miniquest); The Worst Witch's Grimoire; Through the Eye of the Needle; Zamorakian Expert; Zarosian Expert
- Added the following new achievements to the achievements list and the requirements for the Master Quest Cape:
- A Cultist's Journey; Lore Hunter; Mage Arena; Take it to Sir Tiffy in a Jiffy; Research Director; Dark Reading Material; Are You The Keymaster?; Carnillean Riches; Culinary Exchange; Diamonds in the Dung; Fly You Fool; Free Beer Here; Goulash! Get Your Free Goulash!; Is He Chipped?; It's Like God Book Illuminations in Here; Jas not Meant for Mortal Hands; Let's Hope it Doesn't Un-Shrink; Miniature Monolith Maestro; Now That's What I Call a Dead Parrot; Pure Newbstalgia; Red Sky All the Time, Shepherds Confused; Scorpvino; Shell-Shocked; Sliske's New Game Plus; The Firemaker's Pet; Two Rites Don't Make a Wrong
- patch 23 May 2022 (Update):
- Required achievements for the Master Quest Cape now display in alphabetical order.
- patch 6 December 2021 (Update):
- The post-quest content for Once Upon A Time In Gielinor is now required for the Master Quest Cape.
- ninja 1 September 2020 (Update):
- Obtaining a master quest cape for the first time now triggers a global broadcast. Previously, it would only broadcast to the player's current world, clan and friends.
- patch 21 October 2019 (Update):
- The tasks in the MQC list are now in the correct alphabetical order.
- patch 5 August 2019 (Update):
- Master quest cape's teleport to the Legends' Guild now respects the location toggle option chosen from the cape of legends.
- patch 23 September 2019 (Update):
- The achievement Some Old Dusty Journals for the Master quest cape will now correctly trigger when reading the journals in any order.
- Pieces of the Mask of Dragith Nurn can now be dropped from catacomb creatures if they were previously destroyed, allowing players that require the drops for the Master Quest Cape requirement to obtain them again.
- patch 28 August 2018 (Update):
- The check-requirements option on master quest cape will now provide feedback if you meet all requirements.
- patch 13 August 2018 (Update):
- Teleporting to the Glacor Cavern via the Master Quest Cape will now apply the Stone of Jas boost.
- The Master Quest Cape will no longer be disabled from your keepsake after logging back in.
- update 6 August 2018 (Update):
- The Master Quest Cape now allows you to teleport to the Legends' Guild, the World Gate, Varrock Museum, the Empty Throne Room and several more locations.
- hotfix 05 September 2017 (Update):
- The date displayed about the Menaphos amnesty period when equipping a Completionist or Master Quest cape was corrected.
- patch 10 July 2017 (Update):
- The "Stay Safe" and "Around the World in Six Ways" achievements have been added to the master quest cape achievement list.
- patch 26 June 2017 (Update):
- The missing Memoriam crystal tasks have been added to the Master Quest Cape Achievements tab.
- coldfix 18 April 2017 (Update):
- Players can now reliably equip their completionist, trimmed completionist, and master quest capes if they have earned it.
- hotfix 6 March 2017 (Update):
- The Master quest cape check for the Last Riders book is now also set when reading the book, for players that obtained the book from a solo kill.
- patch 31 October 2016 (Update):
- The unlock message for the master quest cape's requirement to collect all journals from adamant dragons has been clarified.
- patch 25 July 2016 (Update):
- Unlocking Tim and Crunchy pets have been added to the Master Quest Cape requirements.
- patch 3 May 2016 (Update):
- Uncovering the secrets of haemalchemy is now a master quest cape requirement.
- patch 29 February 2016 (Update):
- The master quest cape is now correctly greyed out when keepsaked if the requirements are not met.
- Players no longer need to log out and in to re-equip their keepsaked master quest cape or completionist capes after achieving the last requirement.
- patch 8 February 2016 (Update):
- Reworded the "Unlocked the Vyrelord title" requirement for Master Quest Cape to be more informative.
- patch 4 January 2016 (Update):
- Corrected a typo in the Master Quest cape requirement list for Buyers and Cellars.
- Fixed a typo when the Master Quest cape is removed due to requirements no longer being met.
- patch 14 December 2015 (Update):
- The master quest cape requirement for the fully upgraded pig pouch machine is now considered complete if the machine is set to produce combat pigs.
- Reworded the following master quest cape requirements for clarity:
- Completed the Koschei's Troubles miniquest and unlocked all jewel memories.
- Unlocked the ability to trade noted artefacts to Simon Templeton.
- Found the hidden Ga'al.
- Fixed a typo in the "Created the Big Bowl for Tears of Guthix" master quest cape requirement.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- All requirements were suggested by either Mod Manti or the community and then either accepted or rejected as seen on a forum thread and its predecessor on the RuneScape Forums. This is why some requirements were changed before release. Below are some examples:
- The chompy bird requirement was lowered from 4000 to 30 kills.
- The Archmage title was rejected as a requirement for this cape. However the chest containing essences in his office is required and that requires level 99 in Runecrafting.
- Due to community feedback, the name of the cape was changed from quest point master cape to quest master cape. Later on it was renamed again to its final name master quest cape.
- The cape did not get a related title at the time of the release; however, one could be added in the future.
- After the player buys their first master quest cape, their Adventurer's Log reads:
Bought my first master quest cape.
I have bought my first quest master cape and proven to be a master of quests and lore.
- Upon release, there was no broadcast for the first player to buy the cape because the list of requirements was made available beforehand.
- Despite the stated requirement of having completed all quests, the actual requirement is having maximum quest points. Thus, it is not actually necessary to complete all quests to meet this requirement if a player completed the original version of a later reworked quest. At present, only completion of Demon Slayer and Wolf Whistle are not required as every other reworked quest is a prerequisite for other master quest cape requirements.
- The 114 Farming level requirement is due to Family Spirit Tree, which requires the player grow spirit trees in every patch. However, players who completed the achievement prior to the addition of Manor Farm's spirit tree patch did not lose the achievement on its release, and could acquire the cape with a lower Farming level.
- There was once a glitch where Prifddinian tree leaves were replaced by the master quest cape icon.
References[edit | edit source]
- ^ Mod Manti. "Dev Blog v2: QP master cape." 23 November 2015. Ninja Team Forums. Lost reference
- ^ Mod Manti. "Dev Blog v2: QP master cape." 3 September 2015. Ninja Team Forums. Lost reference
- ^ Mod Manti. "Dev Blog v2: QP master cape." 12 October 2015. Ninja Team Forums. Lost reference
- ^ Mod Manti. "Dev Blog v2: QP master cape." 13 November 2015. Ninja Team Forums. Lost reference
- ^ Mod Manti. "Dev Blog v2: QP master cape." 23 November 2015. Ninja Team Forums. Lost reference
- Members' items
- Items that cannot be disassembled
- Items that are reclaimable on death
- Untradeable items
- Items that cannot be alchemised
- Tier 75 equipment
- Back slot items
- Hybrid armour
- Items with a prayer bonus
- Capes of Accomplishment
- Teleportation items
- Announced items
- Items that can be stored in the player-owned house
- Adventurer's Log items