Master farmer outfit
|Master farmer outfit|
|Release date||3 September 2018 (Update)|
|Store price||54,000 Master farmer fragments|
|Infobox • Talk page|
The master farmer outfit is a Farming outfit released with the player-owned farm that is acquired from combining the animal, crop, and tree farmer outfits. The blueprints for the master farmer outfit must first be purchased from Granny Potterington at the Farmers' Market for 1,000 beans. The outfits can then be created at an invention workbench at level 80 Farming and level 20 Invention by combining 54,000 master farmer fragments total. Once the master farmer outfit is created, it is impossible to disassemble the combined pieces, and all leftover fragments are removed. Pieces of the outfit will work with any non-combined pieces from other farmer outfits as long as all other pieces are of the same outfit. Each piece of the master farmer outfit can be recoloured to Animal, Crop, Tree, and Master.
Set effects[edit | edit source]
When the full set is worn, it has the following effects:
- Uses the farmer's outfit's bonus experience if owned.
- 2% chance of saving seeds when sowing, if Modified farmer's hat is owned.
- Animals age 7% faster when the player is at the Manor Farm.
- Better chance of positive traits from breeding and checking.
- 10% more beans from Farmers' Market sales.
- 10% chance to harvest more hops, herbs and allotment crops.
- Herbs auto-cleaned on harvest, while giving Herblore experience equal to the amount normally received for cleaning.
- Planted hop, herb, flower, and allotment seeds are auto-watered.
- Protection payment discount (-2 to a minimum of 1).
- Can cast Rapid Growth up to twice per patch, per day.
- 10% chance to gain bonus produce when harvesting fruit trees and bushes
- Remote access to:
- ^ The player must have equipped the farmer's outfit at least once in order to receive benefit, even if the set is in the bank, with Diango or keepsaked.
- ^ The tooltip lists herbs even though herb patches cannot be watered.
- ^ The vine flower patch at Herblore Habitat is not auto-watered even though it can be watered normally.
Outfit pieces[edit | edit source]
|Master farmer hat|
|Master farmer jacket|
|Master farmer legwear|
|Master farmer gloves|
|Master farmer boots|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 27 August 2019 (Update):
- patch 22 July 2019 (Update):
- Herbs harvested from Vine herb patches will now grant Herblore XP whilst using the Master farmer outfit to clean them on harvest.
- ninja 23 April 2019 (Update):
- Corrected Divine herb patch XP drops with the master farmer outfit equipped.
- patch 14 January 2019 (Update):
- The tree/master farmer outfits now correctly reduce the number of items required to pay protection costs when done via dialogue.
- patch 11 March 2019 (Update):
- patch 24 September 2018 (Update):
- You can now correctly teleport to Manor farm using the master farmers outfit.
- patch 17 September 2018 (Update):
- All the new farmer outfit pieces now have a retrieve all option on them, when reclaiming from Diango.
Master farmer outfits