Master camouflage legs
|Master camouflage legs|
|Release||3 May 2016 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||No|
|Destroy||Are you sure you want to destroy your Treasure Hunter prize? You can reclaim it from Diango in Draynor.|
|Backpack||Wear, Recolour, Destroy|
|On death||Always kept|
|The legs of the master camouflage outfit. Wear a full set to get extra benefits.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
When the full set is worn it has the following effects:
- 7% chance to double pickpocket.
- 7% chance to avoid being stunned when pickpocketing.
- Increased chance of Ibis clothing and sceptres in Pyramid Plunder.
- Increased chance of not being hit by snakes in Pyramid Plunder.
- Increased chance of passing doors in Pyramid Plunder.
- offers teleports to thieving locations.
- Increased chance of Seren symbol piece drops.
- Auto-pickpocketing to a max of 10 in a row.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||0.0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!