The Mask of Dragith Nurn is an item obtainable by collecting five mask parts by killing monsters within the Lumbridge Catacombs. It has equal bonuses to an iron full helm but can be worn with any Defence level.
The mask requires five parts to be made. The first four parts can be received by killing monsters within the Lumbridge Catacombs. The fifth part is always received by killing Dragith Nurn, who appears after touching the diamond demon statuette. Assembling the mask pieces completes the Mask of Dragith Nurn achievement which is a requirement for the master quest cape. A cosmetic override of the mask can be acquired by wearing it once.
As of 23 March 2010, members can store the mask in their player-owned house armour case.
It is impossible to obtain a second mask by obtaining a second set of five mask parts while the first set is still in your inventory. However, storing the first mask in the player-owned house will allow the player to obtain a second mask. Using a keepsake key does not allow the player to obtain more masks.
The mask consists of 5 parts dropped by the following creatures in the Lumbridge Catacombs.
The update history project
is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here
for how to help out!
- patch 23 September 2019 (Update):
- Pieces of the Mask of Dragith can now be dropped from catacomb creatures if they were previously destroyed, allowing players that require the drops for the Master quest cape requirement to obtain them again.
- patch 9 May 2016 (Update):
- The object The Mask of Dragith Nurn object is now correctly capitalised.
- If a player talks to Xenia while wearing the mask, she remarks on the player's ridiculous appearance: "Oh, take it off, [player]. It doesn't suit you. You look ridiculous!". Similarly when talking to Wizard Ilona during and after Heart of Stone she mentions Xenia hoped the player would put the mask back together following with the same remark.
- Before the Evolution of Combat this mask granted a +1 to all offensive stats, being one of the few head slot items to do so and the only Free-to-Play item to offer such bonuses.