Mask of Stone
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Mask of Stone|
|Release||19 March 2013 (Update)|
|Destroy||Are you sure you wish to destroy this item? Members can reclaim it from Diango in Draynor for a return fee of 2,000 coins. No progress will be lost!|
|Backpack||Check kills, Wear, Teleport, Change look, Destroy|
|Equipped||Check kills, Teleport, Change look|
|On death||Always lost|
|A mask that displays your affinity with cockatrices. Requires Defence (20).|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
The Mask of Stone is a slayer mask obtainable from the Shattered Worlds reward shop for 15 million anima. It provides several bonuses for players looking to train their Slayer skill, listed below. When the double drops, damage, and xp boosts have expired (after killing 300 Cockatrices), the mask will become the Helm of Petrification which has similar benefits, but does not provide double drops, extra damage or an XP boost.
It has a requirement of level 20 Defence to be worn. It also counts as a mirror shield equipped, granting the use of two-handed or dual wield weapons.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||40.4||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0.375%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Benefits[edit | edit source]
- Once per day, while wearing the relevant mask, the next assignment the player receives will be cockatrices. They will still need to go to a Slayer Master that normally assigns these creatures (Mazchna) – if they do not, the player will be told which Slayer Master assigns them. This does not work if they are in the process of setting up a co-op Slayer assignment.
- Twice per day, this mask will teleport you directly to the Fremennik Slayer Dungeon, just next to the cockatrices.
- The mask confers the same damage boost against cockatrices (but only while on assignment) as the Slayer helm.
- Killing cockatrices while wearing this mask will grant additional Slayer XP equivalent to the Slayer level required to fight them (in this case, 25). This is given regardless of the current assignment the player has and in addition to assignment and/or contract xp. The XP awarded by the mask can be boosted by items.
- Killing cockatrices while wearing the mask will grant additional drops for every 10th kill.
- The odds of receiving the cockatrice head drop is doubled.
- Every creature killed is tallied, while the mask is worn. Each mask has a set amount of kills assigned to it that, once reached, "uses up" the Slayer XP and double drops effects, and turns the mask into a helm. The kill count continues to be tracked beyond this point, up to 1,048,575 on the item's tooltip. However, only up to 999,999 can be displayed to others with the "check kills" option.
- A right-click option outputs total kills of that creature. If the helm has yet to be unlocked, there’s also a message to say how many more kills are needed to do so.
- After the helm version has been unlocked, the player is free to switch between it and the mask version, as a cosmetic preference only – this does not restore the Slayer XP and double drop effects to the mask.
- This mask will also act as a mirror shield.
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Shiny four-leaf clover necklace||N/A||1||Uncommon|
|Shiny three-leaf clover necklace||N/A||1||Uncommon|
|Shiny two-leaf clover necklace||N/A||1||Uncommon|
|Sparkling four-leaf clover necklace||N/A||1||Uncommon|
|Sparkling three-leaf clover necklace||N/A||1||Uncommon|
|Sparkling two-leaf clover necklace||N/A||1||Uncommon|
Store locations[edit | edit source]
This is an auto-generated list (update now). For a full list, see here. For help, see the FAQ.
|Shattered Worlds Reward Shop||Shattered Worlds||15,000,000||Shattered anima||∞|
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included—see here for how to help out!
- update 27 September 2021 (Update):
- All Slayer masks have been removed from Treasure Hunter, and are now only available through Shattered Worlds.
Slayer masks and helms