Dialogue for Mask of Sliske, Light
(Redirected from Mask of Sliske, Light/dialogue)
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- Go on, put me on your face. It won't be weird at all!
- Where is Shadow, anyway? He'd probably have something grumpy to say right now.
- Take me on an adventure! Please!
- If you put me on the back of your head, it would be like you have two faces
- If you put me on, I can pretend I have a body! It must be nice having arms and legs.
- I'm great at solving riddles! Do you have any good ones?
- I wonder what I look like from the back. Is my face inside out?
- We should play a game! I'm sure Shadow would have some good ones.
- I wonder what Shadow's doing right now.
- We should go to a party. I'll have you know that I'm a great dancer.