A marrentill potion (unf) is an unfinished potion made via the Herblore skill. Players make it by using a clean marrentill on a vial of water.
It is used to make defence potions at level 9 Herblore by adding bear fur, yielding 45 experience, or antipoison at level 13 by adding a unicorn horn dust, earning 50 experience.
Marrentill potion (unf)
|1 XP||-||2 (1.2s) / 1 (0.6s) [recipe 1]||2,912|
| Herblore level||9|
| Members only|
|Vial of water||1||63||63|
- ^ When mixing a single potion
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 4 December 2017 (Update):
- Marrentill (grimy, clean and unfinished potion) cannot be acquired on free worlds, so is now members-only.
- patch 17 June 2013 (Update):
- Using bear fur on a marrentill potion (unf) no longer opens the Make-x interface with a ranging potion selected.