The Marketplace is a microtransaction store that released on 7 June 2021. It is accessed on the Ribbon bar Interface, then select Upgrades & Extras and Overview. It consolidates the previous Oddments Store, bond management interface, and links to buy membership, Treasure Hunter keys, bonds, and RuneCoins into a single interface. The Spotlight tab of the marketplace also includes some items not available anywhere else.
Over the coming months, the store will see the addition of brand new costumes, pets, hairstyles, and more. Players will still be able to purchase from Solomon's General Store, which will remain open for now.
The Oddments tab in the marketplace (previously the Oddments Store) is a shop that sells older event items and Treasure Hunter prizes in exchange for oddments.
- ^ a b c d e At level 99.
- ^ a b Not counting buffs from exploding.
- ^ At maximum experience rates: 79.5 experience, 64.8 experience, 40.4 experience, 118.1 experience, 58.2 experience, 31.9 experience, 21 experience, or 54.5-136.1 experience (depends on the catch rate).
- ^ Based on the price of the Portable crafter.
- ^ Based on the amount saved by not needing to buy silverhawk feathers.
- ^ Based on the amount saved by not needing to buy springs.
- ^ Based on the amount saved by not needing to buy magic notepaper.
|| Sell price
|| Buy price
|| GE price
|| Resale value
|Beach Sand Outfit helmet||1||500||Not bought||N/A||N/A|
|Beach Sand Outfit chestplate||1||500||Not bought||N/A||N/A|
|Beach Sand Outfit legguards||1||500||Not bought||N/A||N/A|
|Beach Sand Outfit gauntlets||1||150||Not bought||N/A||N/A|
|Beach Sand Outfit sabatons||1||150||Not bought||N/A||N/A|
|Beach Sand Cape||1||800||Not bought||N/A||N/A|
|Clockwork crown||1||500||Not bought||N/A||N/A|
|Clockwork shield||1||1,000||Not bought||N/A||N/A|
|Zodiac shield||1||1,000||Not bought||N/A||N/A|
|Furies Agent Horns||1||500||Not bought||N/A||N/A|
|Furies Agent Chest||1||500||Not bought||N/A||N/A|
|Furies Agent Trousers||1||500||Not bought||N/A||N/A|
|Furies Agent Gauntlets||1||150||Not bought||N/A||N/A|
|Furies Agent Greaves||1||150||Not bought||N/A||N/A|
|Furies Agent Wings||1||800||Not bought||N/A||N/A|
|Arcane Blood Mage Outfit||1||2,000||Not bought||N/A||N/A|
|Oathbreaker Outfit||1||10,000||Not bought||N/A||N/A|
|Nevermore Stalker Outfit||1||20,000||Not bought||N/A||N/A|
|Sheratan Mercenary||1||15,000||Not bought||N/A||N/A|
|Dioscuri Battlemage||1||10,000||Not bought||N/A||N/A|
|Equuis Archer||1||7,500||Not bought||N/A||N/A|
|Herald of Fate||1||7,500||Not bought||N/A||N/A|
|Vindictive Armour||1||10,000||Not bought||N/A||N/A|
|Shadow Magus||1||12,500||Not bought||N/A||N/A|
|Fatesworn Agent||1||15,000||Not bought||N/A||N/A|
|Replica Laniakea wig||1||2,500||Not bought||N/A||N/A|
|Thok's hand-me-downs||1||3,500||Not bought||N/A||N/A|
|Stasis armour||1||7,500||Not bought||N/A||N/A|
|Permafrost knight||1||500||Not bought||N/A||N/A|
|Glacial siren||1||2,000||Not bought||N/A||N/A|
|Tundral stalker||1||5,000||Not bought||N/A||N/A|
|Permafrost knight war axe||1||2,500||Not bought||N/A||N/A|
|Permafrost knight shield||1||1,500||Not bought||N/A||N/A|
|Glacial siren wand||1||1,500||Not bought||N/A||N/A|
|Glacial siren spellbook||1||1,000||Not bought||N/A||N/A|
|Tundral stalker bow||1||4,500||Not bought||N/A||N/A|
|Tundral stalker crossbow||1||3,000||Not bought||N/A||N/A|
|Ice wings||1||4,000||Not bought||N/A||N/A|
|File:Varrock Guard outfit.png||Varrock guard outfit cosmetic overrides||1||Error||Not bought||N/A||N/A|
|File:Lumbridge Guard outfit.png||Lumbridge guard outfit cosmetic overrides||1||Error||Not bought||N/A||N/A|
|File:Dark Mage outfit.png||Dark mage outfit cosmetic overrides||1||2,000||Not bought||N/A||N/A|
|File:Tim costume.png||Time costume cosmetic overrides||1||2,500||Not bought||N/A||N/A|
|File:Crunchy's scimitar.png||Crunchy's scimitar override||1||Error||Not bought||N/A||N/A|
|File:Mage Tower backpack.png||Mage tower backpack override||1||2,500||Not bought||N/A||N/A|
|File:Zamorakian Cultist mask.png||Zamorakian cultist mask override||1||2,500||Not bought||N/A||N/A|
|File:Misthalin halberd.png||Misthalin halberd override||1||2,500||Not bought||N/A||N/A|
|Ramokee outfit pack||1||1,800||Not bought||N/A||N/A|
|Archon armour pack||1||1,800||Not bought||N/A||N/A|
|Warlord armour pack||1||1,800||Not bought||N/A||N/A|
|Ice warrior cosmetic outfit pack||1||1,500||Not bought||N/A||N/A|
|Fire warrior cosmetic outfit pack||1||1,500||Not bought||N/A||N/A|
|Dark cosmetic outfit pack||1||1,500||Not bought||N/A||N/A|
|Light cosmetic outfit pack||1||1,500||Not bought||N/A||N/A|
|Ocean's archer pack||1||1,500||Not bought||N/A||N/A|
- ^ a b c d e f g h Discounted based on how many pieces you have unlocked.
|| Sell price
|| Buy price
|| GE price
|| Resale value
|Spooky Raven||1||10,000||Not bought||N/A||N/A|
|Abyssal Prowler||1||5,000||Not bought||N/A||N/A|
|Witch's Doll||1||8,000||Not bought||N/A||N/A|
|Cosmic Billy||1||15,000||Not bought||N/A||N/A|
|Yaktrick Evenmoore||1||5,000||Not bought||N/A||N/A|
|Dioscuri Sentinel||1||8,000||Not bought||N/A||N/A|
|Moorrissey (Armoured)||1||15,000||Not bought||N/A||N/A|
|Mollik the Great||1||10,000||Not bought||N/A||N/A|
|Commander Scampers||1||12,500||Not bought||N/A||N/A|
|Mechanayak (pet)||1||15,000||Not bought||N/A||N/A|
|Robin (pet)||1||2,500||Not bought||N/A||N/A|
|Sir Coalington Embers||1||10,000||Not bought||N/A||N/A|
|File:Crunchy (Yak to Basics, pet).png||Crunchy||1||15,000||Not bought||N/A||N/A|
|Meowsketeer Costume[a 1]||1||[a 2]17,500||Not bought||N/A||N/A|
|Sameowrai Costume[a 3]||1||[a 4]20,000||Not bought||N/A||N/A|
|Santa Paws Costume||1||2,000||Not bought||N/A||N/A|
- ^ Unlocks Felix's Meowsketeer and Prestige Meowsketeer costumes, and his 'Ginger' and 'Siamese' fur options.
- ^ Reduced by 2,625 oddments for each piece already owned.
- ^ Unlocks Felix's Sameowrai and Prestige Sameowrai costumes, and his 'Blue shorthair' fur option.
- ^ Reduced by 3,000 oddments for each piece already owned.
- ^ a b c d e f Scales up to level 70. Ironmen are limited to the level 1 variant.
- ^ Discounted based on how many pieces you have unlocked.
||10 Pulse Cores, 10 Cinder Cores, 3 Medium Protean Packs, 5 Portable Packs, 5 Combat Dummies, 2 Large Skilling Dummy Crates, 1 Box of Clues, 1 Aura Refresh, and 1 Life Refresh.
||6 September to 25 September 2021
|Large skilling bundle
||30 Pulse Cores, 30 Cinder Cores, 3 Large Protean Packs, 15 Portable Packs, 15 Combat Dummies, 6 Large Skilling Dummy Crates, 3 Box of Clues, 5 Aura Refresh, 5 Life Refresh, 5 Slayer VIP Coupons, 5 Daily Resets, 2 Weekly Resets, 1 Monthly Reset, 1 Deathtouched Dart, and 5 Overloads.
||6 September to 25 September 2021
||Stone of Meditation, 15 advanced pulse cores, 15 cinder cores, 5 medium protean packs, 10 protean powerups, 10 combat training dummies, 3 large skill training dummy crates, and Deathtouched dart.
||4 October to 31 October 2021
|DXP Care Package
||15 advanced pulse cores, 15 cinder cores, 5 medium protean packs, 12 protean powerups, 5 medium portable skilling packs, 5 combat training dummies, 4 large skill training dummy crates, Large dwarven toolbox, and 3 aura refreshes. Maximum of five packages may be purchased.
||8 November 2021 to 30 November 2021
The convert section allows players to convert their untradeable bonds into tradeable versions by paying 10% of their market value (4,568,854).
The Shop tab of the Marketplace contains links to purchase Membership subscriptions, Treasure Hunter keys, bonds, and RuneCoins. Clicking any of these links will temporarily log you out of the game and open the RuneScape website where these purchases are processed.
Introduced with Premier Club 2021-2022, the benefits tab features a list of all the benefits included with Premier club, as well as information about the players current membership status and Treasure Hunter keys. This tab is where players are able to claim their monthly rewards drops, Premier Club reward tokens and cosmetic overrides awarded from Premier club. Also within the benefits tab are links to manage Membership subscription and purchase daily key's on Treasure Hunter.
Marketplace Spotlight interface.
Marketplace Oddments Store interface.
Marketplace redeem bonds interface.
Marketplace convert bonds interface
Marketplace shop interface.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- update 29 November 2021 (Update):
- Added the following items to the Oddments section: Varrock Guard outfit, Lumbridge Guard outfit, Dark Mage outfit, Tim costume, Crunchy's scimitar, Mage Tower backpack, Zamorakian Cultist mask, Misthalin halberd, spoil yourself, Crunchy, Pinchy, and Target.
- patch 27 September 2021 (Update):
- Added a link to Treasure Hunter from the Marketplace.
- patch 13 September 2021 (Update):
- Opening the Upgrades and Extras interface at the start of a duel will no longer delay the first hit of damage.
- update 6 September 2021 (Update):
- Skilling Bundles added to Marketplace until September 25th.
- patch 12 July 2021 (Update):
- Upgrades and extras 'help' information has been updated to provide info regarding the 'marketplace'.
- patch 5 July 2021 (Update):
- Upgrading from Silver to Gold Premier Club membership through the Marketplace will now give you the correct in-game benefits.
- patch 14 June 2021 (Update):
- The option to purchase 'X' amount has been re-added to the Oddments store.
- Silver members can once again upgrade their Silver Premier club to Gold via the Bonds Store on the Marketplace.
- Players are now required to enter their Bank PIN if accessing the Marketplace through the lobby.
- The Marketplace now loads correctly on MacOS.
- update 7 June 2021 (Update):
- Added to game.
- The all-new Marketplace store is officially open for business!
- This new store is your one-stop-shop for everything you'll need on your adventures across Gielinor, from oddments and bonds to the latest cosmetics and emotes. It aims to bring the entire RuneScape shopping experience together into one place and will run alongside Solomon's Store, which will no longer receive new items.
- Check it out by heading to the 'Upgrades and Extras' tab.