A Maple shieldbow (u) is cut from maple logs at level 55 Fletching, granting 58.3 experience. It can be strung to make a maple shieldbow by using a bowstring at 55 Fletching, granting an additional 58.2 experience for a total of 116.5 for a single bow. A full inventory of maple logs gives 1632.4 (1681.4 or 1730.34 with avatar) experience when fletched into maple shieldbows (u), taking 50.4 seconds.
It can be sold to a general store for 96 coins, making it good money for Ironman Mode players training Fletching; alternatively they can be Disassembled.
Maple shieldbow (u)
|58.3 XP||-||3 (1.8s) ||152|
| Fletching level||55|
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 25 May 2010 (Update):
- Fixed the icon for unstrung maple longbows.