|Release||3 September 2018 (Update)|
|Examine||Turn it all you like, but it won't become a summoning familiar.|
|doc • Talk page|
Manure mounds can be found northeast of Granny Potterington's house at the Manor Farm and at Anachronia Dinosaur Farm. They may be continuously turned for 2.5 Farming experience every 2.4 seconds. While turning the mounds, there is a small chance at each turn for the player to tire out and stop to rest.
As turning the manure grants Farming experience at constant intervals, it can be an effective way to gather master farmer fragments, strange rocks, and golden rocks. It also gives a chance for Seren spirits to appear if grace of the elves is equipped and Magical chests to appear if the Dwarven instinct aura is active.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 14 January 2019 (Update):
- A grammatical oddity when turning manure at Manor Farm has been resolved.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The examine text is a reference to the compost mound Summoning familiar.
- Although very slowly, turning the mound will fill any of the farming urns.
- It is currently possible to check animals at the Manor Farm while turning the mounds, although the player may need to cycle through the animals through the interface as not all of the animals may be in clicking range.