Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Release||30 March 2020 (Update)|
|High alch||150 coins|
|Low alch||100 coins|
|A pigment used for dying Bandosian clothing.|
|Exchange||10,018 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
Malachite green is an Archaeological material that can be obtained through excavating material caches or various excavation sites, requiring level 76 Archaeology, at various dig sites around RuneScape.
Malachite green is required to restore various artefacts. As players increase their Archaeology level and use higher tier mattocks, they are able to excavate malachite green at quicker rates.
Malachite green, like other Archaeology materials, can be stored in the material storage container. An unlimited amount of malachite green can be stored in the material storage container.
Material caches[edit | edit source]
|God Wars Dungeon - Bandos's Stronghold excavation site||Yes||3|
|Warforge - Crucible arena excavation site||Yes||2||76|
|Warforge - North goblin tunnels||Yes||2||Out of the Crucible|
Sources[edit | edit source]
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Big High War God shrine||89||1||3/10|
|Earthen clay||76||1||632/5000[f 1]|
|Gladiatorial goblin remains||76||1||2/10|
|Goblin dorm debris||83||1||3/10|
|Makeshift pie oven||119||1||3/10|
|Material cache (malachite green)||76||1||Always[f 1]|
|Warforge weapon rack||110||1||3/10|
Products[edit | edit source]
This is an auto-generated list (update now), and shows the first 100 items alphabetically. For all items, click here.
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Potions and flasks|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||3.8%|
|1 × Historic components||16/100|
|1 × Classic components||1/25|
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included—see here for how to help out!
- patch 29 June 2020 (Update):
- The Grand Exchange buy limits for all Archaeology materials have increased from 1,000 to 5,000.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Malachite green is a green pigment used for dying various materials. It is not made from the mineral malachite, but named after its similar colour.
- Grand Exchange items
- Members' items
- Items that can be disassembled
- Items that are reclaimable on death
- Tradeable items
- Items dropped by monster
- Items that disassemble into Delicate parts
- Items that disassemble into Organic parts
- Items that disassemble into Crafted parts
- Items that disassemble into Enhancing components
- Items that disassemble into Healthy components
- Items that disassemble into Historic components
- Items that disassemble into Classic components
- Disassemble category/potions
- Items that can disassemble into special materials
- Archaeology materials