Quick guide for Making History
Overview[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Jorral in the outpost south of gnome stronghold.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||
Starting the quest[edit | edit source]
- Speak with Jorral for a cutscene.
- After the cutscene, agree to help.
Erin[edit | edit source]
Items needed: A spade (the one in your tool belt will not work)
- Head over to the silver stall in the East Ardougne marketplace.
- Do not steal from the stall otherwise the merchant will not talk with you.
- Talk to the Silver Merchant and ask him about the outpost.
- With the key he gives you, head to the area between Castle Wars and the Observatory.
- When you're just north of the bridge, use the key to feel for the chest. Hot is close and cold is far. When the chest is right below your feet, use the spade to dig it up.
- Use the key on the chest to unlock it.
Droalak[edit | edit source]
Items needed: Ghostspeak amulet, sapphire amulet, and two ecto tokens or enough money to buy a charter boat to Port Phasmatys if Ghosts Ahoy has not been completed
Dron[edit | edit source]
Jorral[edit | edit source]
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 3 quest points
- 1,000 experience
- 1,000 experience
- 750 coins
- The enchanted key, allowing you to go on your own treasure digs until it disappears; see the enchanted key miniquest
- Access to the museum in the Outpost
- You can read an incomplete list of all your exploits during the quest on the bookcase at the Outpost, but cannot take it away.
- You can return to Droalak in Port Phasmatys after the quest and upon learning of what happened, he will finally be at peace and will disappear. Doing so is a requirement for obtaining the master quest cape.
- You can talk to Historian Minas in the Varrock Museum to receive 5 Kudos.
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice (Ironman accounts will not receive these)
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
Making History is directly required for the following quests/miniquests:
It is therefore an indirect requirement for the following quests and miniquests:
|Part 1 of the Enchanted key quest series|