Welcome to the RuneScape Wiki.
We are the official RuneScape encyclopaedia, written and maintained by the players. Since our start in 2005, we've become the largest and most comprehensive reference for the game, with 53,599 articles and counting.
- Number of articles: 53,599
- Number of files: 109,661
- Number of active editors: 578
- Number of edits: 8,044,532
12 April 2020
The RuneScape and Old School RuneScape Wiki's 2020 Family Photo is done! See you next year :)
19 March 2020
2 March 2020
Sign ups for the 2020 RuneScape Wiki Family Photo are now open! For more info and to sign up, check out our project page.
1 January 2020
Happy New Year to you all! Read what ourselves and the Old School RuneScape Wiki have been up to in the past year here!
12 December 2019
We've released the Events interface. It can be accessed on the icon to the left of your name on the top right corner. See Help:Gadget-events to know more.
17 March 2019
Earn bonds or gold by helping us with information we're missing. Check out One Small Wiki Favour to see what we need – the tasks change weekly, so keep an eye on that page if you don't see anything that immediately interests you.
- 30 November – TWIR - RuneScape Advent Calendar
- 27 November – Raksha, the Shadow Colossus of Orthen
- 23 November – TWIR: Ninja Strike 15
- 20 November – 10th Annual Golden Gnome Awards: The Winners are Revealed!
- 16 November – TWIR: Construction Contracts & Premier Club
- 12 November – Premier Club - Coming 16th November!
On this day...
- 2018 – Competitions: Winter Sweepstakes - Win a Gaming PC and Phone!
- 2016 – Patch Notes: Patch Notes (5 December 2016)
- 2016 – Game update: Frostworld - Christmas Quest Part 1
- 2014 – Game update: Winter Weekends - Skilling
- 2014 – Behind the Scenes: BTS Video 129 - Dominion Tower Rumble Mode
- 2013 – Squeal of Fortune: Squeal of Fortune - Summoning Spirit Gems
- 2011 – Support: Players' Gallery 29 – Halloween Special!
- 2008 – Support: PayPal Recurring Subscriptions
- 2008 – Shop update: Christmas Packages in the Jagex Store
- 2006 – Game update: Treasure Trails, spiders and sheep
- 2005 – Game update: Nardah, Tool Sheds & Spirits of the Elid
- 2005 – Behind the Scenes: Behind the Scenes - December (2005)
- 2003 – Game update: RS2 bugfixes - part 3
Help us improve
Anyone can edit the RuneScape Wiki! Just click Edit at the top of the page to add missing information or fix errors.
The mausoleum of the Paterdomus temple.
You are not entitled to view the results of this poll before you have voted.
|Results of the previous poll|
What has been your favourite part of Archaeology so far? (3,483 votes)
Training to reach my goals — 12.1%420
Exploring the digsites — 27.7%965
Training with others — 2.4%83
Ancient Invention/Summoning — 7.5%261
The relics/monolith — 12.3%429
Watching the race to 99/120/200m — 5.1%177
I enjoyed all of it — 17.6%614
I have not enjoyed any of it :( — 11.3%394
Other — 4%140