|Build name||Mahogany armchair|
|Release||31 May 2006 (Update)|
|Examine||A comfortable seat|
|Object ID||? (edit)|
|doc • Talk page|
A mahogany armchair is a piece of furniture that can be built in the chair space hotspot of the parlour in a player-owned house. It requires level 50 Construction and 2 mahogany planks to build. When built, it gives the player 280 experience.
Once Managing Miscellania is complete and owning Fremennik sea boots 3 (completing the Fremennik province hard tasks), flatpack mahogany armchairs may be sold to Advisor Ghrim for 338 gp each. These proceeds will be added directly to your coffers.
Constructing mahogany armchairs from 50 to 99 Construction, without any xp multipliers, would cost 180,418,140. Using bonus experience would reduce this to 90,209,070.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 31 August 2011 (Update):
- It is no longer possible to play several animations while sat on this chair.
- patch 26 July 2011 (Update):
- Sitting on a chair no longer leaves the sitting animation on the player after teleporting.
- patch 17 January 2011 (Update):
- Sitting on this object no longer shows player skillcapes through their legs.
- It is no longer possible to equip items when sitting on this object.
- patch 10 January 2011 (Update):
- Sitting on this object will now face the correct direction in more circumstances.
- It is no longer possible to stand on top of a player if they are sitting down.
|Fireplace space (Fireplace)|
|Bookcase space (Bookcase)|