|Release date||3 September 2018 (Update)|
|Actions||Check, Remove, Examine|
|Examine||You would have thought, this trick is sick, sawing a pigeon in half with a stick.|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Magical zygomites are the shiny breed of zygomites that may be raised on the player-owned farm. It can be obtained by breeding two zygomites in the breeding paddock, medium paddock, or by trading with another player. As an item it will appear as one of the normal zygomite variants, and will only appear as a magical zygomite when added to a paddock in a growth stage of adolescent or older.
|Produce [?]||2x Zygomite fruit (Always) (1,984)|
4x Mycelial webbing (Always) (11,472)
2x Mort myre fungus (Always) (2,720)
|8.33 hours (41.65 hours)|
|Breeding success chance (%)||70%|
(from stage to stage)
|N/A||16.8 hours||29.4 hours||37.8 hours|
|Growth check Farming XP|
|Cured disease Farming XP|
|Base sell price in beans|
|Buyer||Zoe (zygomite trader)|
|Last spawn(wrong?)||May 23 2022 00:00 UTC ago|
|Next spawn(wrong?)||May 25 2022 00:00 UTC|
Achievement[edit | edit source]
- Ever So Clever ( 20) – Hand in a magical zygomite called Trevor with the Loyal trait to Granny P.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 4 February 2019 (Update):
- Shiny animals now count as a wildcard for trait requests when selling to player owned farm NPC buyers, on top of the existing breed wildcard.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The examine text is a reference to the animated music video series, Magical Trevor.
References[edit | edit source]
- ^ The magical zygomite must be a male to get the name Trevor.