Magical jingle bells
|Magical jingle bells|
|Release||14 December 2020 (Update)|
|Destroy||This item can be reclaimed from Robin in Burthorpe.|
|On death||Always kept|
|Jingle all the way.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
They function similarly to the penguin spy device in that, when they are rung, they will automatically highlight any presents within a 20 tile radius of the player for a minute, and additionally give clues on where the presents are located.
Having rung the bells during a Present Hunt task, they periodically yield the following messages in the chat box for a minute:
- 11–20 paces away from a present:
- 6–10 paces away from a present:
- 2–5 paces away from a present:
- 1 pace away from a present:
- On top of a present:
When attempting to ring or obtain a clue from the bells outside a Present Hunt task, the following message is given:
For locations, see the section in the event's article.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 5 January 2021 (Update):
- The Magical Jingle Bells will no longer direct players to the wrong floor during a Present Hunt.